DICOUNTS now applied for remaining 2018 dates.
Jasons Garden apartment is located in the picturesque village of Kineton, in the Cotswolds of Gloucestershire - a short distance from Bourton-on-the-Water and well positioned to visit all the pretty villages of the Cotswolds. We offer a cosy, spacious and stylish suite, separate from the main house (and our other B&B bedroom) which enjoys:
- a private entrance through double-glazed French doors
- quality furnishings, towels and linens
- double bedroom with luxurious king size bed, with pocket sprung mattress (without footboard so fine for taller guests)
- full central heating; bathroom heated floor and towel rail; double glazing
- complimentary 'breakfast starter pack' on arrival
- free WIFI and satellite TV
- off-road parking
- secluded, sunny garden with patio
- sorry but we have a NO PETS policy
The suite is available as accommodation only but a 'cottage-style' continental or full breakfast may be available at additional charge.
Numerous other pretty villages are only minutes away by car. These include Bourton-on-the-water (the "Venice of the Cotswolds'), the bustling market town and antiques centre of Stow-on-the-Wold and picturesque Broadway. Farmers Markets are a regular feature year round, whilst in the summer you can usually find a traditional village fete within a short drive.The Cotswold Farm Park - famous as Adam's Farm, in the BBC Countryfile TV programme - is a 15 minute walk. The programme is filmed in the local area so don't be surprised to see a film crew!
Some of the finest National Trust attractions are close by. One of our favourites is nearby Snowshill Manor, a Cotswold manor house packed with extraordinary treasures collected over a life time by Charles Wade. Hidcote, one of the country's finest gardens, is 11 miles away.
Otherwise, how about a safari at the Cotswold Wildlife Park, a visit to the stunning Warwick Castle or a day out at Prescott Speed Hill Climb to see some motor sport?