The whole cottage has truly inspiring design touches, with Philip Stark chairs in the dining room and a great mix of lovely antique furniture and modern style.
The front door leads into an entrance hall, to the right are the two bedrooms each with a double bed and also the bathroom. Both bedrooms have their own character and design touches. The bathroom is lovely too; with sandstone coloured tiles and smart vanity units. The bath has a shower over it.
There is a very cozy and homely living room with French doors leading out to the private terrace. On a summer’s day, the terrace offers an additional space to enjoy a morning coffee or glass of wine.
There is a separate dining area with smart modern kitchen adjacent. Featuring sophisticated white units, the design combines country kitchen living with city chic.
We welcome a well behaved dog to our Family Retreat @ Arthur's Seat at a charge of £30.00.
We do our utmost to ensure our guests have a happy and memorable stay:
A Personal Welcome:
Guests are warmly welcomed to their apartment, where they receive their keys and an introduction to the accommodation and area.
Personal requests - should our guests wish a bottle of chilled champagne on arrival or a bespoke hamper we are happy to discuss guests personal requirements.
The Edinburgh Address offer a range of hand-picked, luxury self-catering apartments and homes for short-term and holiday letting.
To secure a booking, a 25% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking with the balance payment due 45 days before arrival.
Should a booking require to be cancelled the following rules will apply -
Cancellation more than three weeks before arrival - 50% of the balance payment shall be refunded
Cancellation less than three weeks before arrival - No refund shall be given
In completing the booking guests confirm that they have read and agreed to The Edinburgh Address terms and conditions, please find these on our website.
Additional Information / House rules
- Lead guest must be of 25 years of age or older (provision of ID and Address required)
- Names and ages of all guests required
- Reason for your stay with us must be given
- Additional review and agreement to our terms and conditions
- Property is not suitable for Stag, Hen or young single gender groups for party purposes
- Parties and gatherings are strictly prohibited
- The Edinburgh Address reserve the right to vet & cancel any unsuitable bookings
- There is a strict no smoking policy
-We also reserve the right to refuse entry to parties who do not match the information provided.
-Abusive or inappropriate conduct towards staff will not be tolerated under any circumstances
- A refundable damage deposit of £250 or 10% of the rental balance(if booking is 2 weeks or longer) is payable to The Edinburgh Address via our Guest Portal 7 days before arrival and shall be refunded 7 days after departure pending no damages or deductions.
- Check ins are arranged directly with the owner’s property manager
There is a check-in window from 3:30pm to 9pm. Check-ins out with this time frame are subject to availability and will be subject to an additional charge.
The Edinburgh Address T&Cs apply. Contact us or visit our website for details!