Large, well-proportioned rooms combine the charm and grandeur of Victorian architecture with the comfort and luxury of modern living, and provide an excellent base for families or groups of friends. The magnificent sitting room is full of period charm and is a wonderful room to sit and relax or enjoy meals round the dining table. TV, DVD, coal effect fire and free WiFi are all included.
Three large bedrooms, two of which have en suite shower rooms, are spacious and tastefully furnished, and a sunroom/breakfast room accessed through one of the bedrooms is a delightful space in which to enjoy morning coffee regardless of the weather. The kitchen is well equipped with all necessary appliances dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave, gas hob and electric oven, and together with a family bathroom the accommodation is well suited for a very comfortable holiday. The apartment has the added benefit of a lovely outside seating area with garden furniture.
Also available to rent alongside our Studio apartment, located just to the back of this property, to accommodate a further 2 people and bring the total to 8.
Situated at garden level in the leafy west end of Edinburgh, this apartment is in a quiet street only five minutes walk from Princes Street and the centre of Edinburgh.
The beautiful fireplace within this property is decorative only. It is not for guest use for both guest and property safety.
This is a traditional Edinburgh property and some aspects of the apartment have aged
There isn't a Nespresso Machine. Instead, you can enjoy your coffee from a traditional French Press
We do our utmost to ensure our guests have a happy and memorable stay:
A Personal Welcome:
Guests are warmly welcomed to their apartment, where they receive their keys and an introduction to the accommodation and area.
Personal requests - should our guests wish a bottle of chilled champagne on arrival or a bespoke hamper we are happy to discuss guests personal requirements.
Edinburgh's West End is the ideal part of town for a family holiday or relaxing city break.
The Edinburgh Address offer a range of hand-picked, luxury self-catering apartments and homes for short-term and holiday letting.
To secure a booking, a 25% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking with the balance payment due 45 days before arrival.
Should a booking require to be cancelled the following rules will apply -
Cancellation more than three weeks before arrival - 50% of the balance payment shall be refunded
Cancellation less than three weeks before arrival - No refund shall be given
In completing the booking guests confirm that they have read and agreed to The Edinburgh Address terms and conditions, please find these on our website.
Additional Information / House rules
- Lead guest must be of 25 years of age or older (provision of ID and Address required)
- Names and ages of all guests required
- Reason for your stay with us must be given
- Additional review and agreement to our terms and conditions
- Property is not suitable for Stag, Hen or young single gender groups for party purposes
- Parties and gatherings are strictly prohibited
- The Edinburgh Address reserve the right to vet & cancel any unsuitable bookings
- There is a strict no smoking policy
-We also reserve the right to refuse entry to parties who do not match the information provided.
-Abusive or inappropriate conduct towards staff will not be tolerated under any circumstances
- A refundable damage deposit of £250 or 10% of the rental balance(if booking is 2 weeks or longer) is payable to The Edinburgh Address via our Guest Portal 7 days before arrival and shall be refunded 7 days after departure pending no damages or deductions.
- Check ins are arranged directly with the owner’s property manager
There is a check-in window from 3:30pm to 9pm. Check-ins out with this time frame are subject to availability and will be subject to an additional charge.
The Edinburgh Address T&Cs apply. Contact us or visit our website for details!