In a privileged setting, quiet and surrounded by nature but two minutes from the charming town center of Pons (medieval town on the way to Saint Jacques de Compostela). Many shops, shopping center 5 minutes, hiking trails, rivers and bike paths very close.
Also close to Cognac, Saintes (Gallo-Roman sites), Jonzac (spa treatments, aquatic center), 30 minutes from the first beaches of the ocean and one hour from La Rochelle and Bordeaux (near motorway access). Our region will delight you, whether you are curious and lovers of culture and sports activities, gourmets, nature lovers or sailors in the soul!
Fully renovated cottage, combining rustic charm and all the comforts to welcome you in a warm and peaceful atmosphere, with family or friends. House on 1 level composed on the ground floor of:
- A very functional and fully equipped kitchen (freezer, fridge, ceramic hob, microwave, oven, kettle, dishes, etc.), where to eat,
- A large comfortable lounge, to stroll and enjoy the tranquility of the place,
- A pleasant and bright bathroom fully equipped (large shower, washbasin and storage, towel dryer, bath linen provided), and a separate toilet.
And on the floor of:
- A bedroom with double bed 140 * 200 with storage and bed linen provided
- A room with two beds 90 * 190 with storage and bed linen provided
- A toilet
A plot of over 500m2 is also available to guests, with garden furniture for lounging and parking for your vehicles.
To fully enjoy the peaceful surroundings, the indoor spaces are non-smoking and our friends the animals are not allowed. If we strongly encourage warm and friendly stays, loud parties are also to be avoided. A deposit check of 300 € will be requested upon arrival and will not be cashed. It will of course be returned at the end of the stay, but any material damage (furniture, equipment, etc.) will be assessed with the tenants.
The cottage is not adjoining and well independent, but is in the extension of our house. We will be happy to show you our hives, henhouse, carpentry workshop and other curiosities and will be present to answer all your questions and guide you to discover the region.
Pleased to welcome you !