HomeAway uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
HomeAway uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
check navigate-up navigate-left navigate-right expand mail svg-lightning svg-24hr svg-house svg-sleeps svg-bedrooms svg-bathrooms svg-stay svg-toilet calendar svg-report-flag pet-dog svg-multiunit

Tucked in the heart of Sagres

People8
Bedrooms 3
Bathrooms2
Property type villa
Minimum Stay 4 nights

Overview


Details
Property
villa
People
8
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
2
Minimum Stay
4 nights

About the property

3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8

All one level.

Entrance hall, to the left spacious living room with fire place, sat TV, DVD, a sofa bed.

Completely equipped big kitchen with dining area seating 8.

Laundry room with washing machine and dryer.

To the right from entrance hall :

Double bedroom leading out to pool terrace

Master en suite room with king size bed leads out to pool terrace, en suite bathroom with big corner bath.

Bedroom with twin beds.

Spacious bathroom with bath.


Property Manager
Lettings & Property Management
Member since: 2011
Speaks English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
Response time:
Within a day
Response rate:
100%
Calendar last updated:
17 January, 2017

Reviews

Location

Nearest Airport
110 Kilometres
Faro
Nearest Barpub
200 Metres
Sagres
Nearest Golf
7 Kilometres
Parque da Floresta
Nearest Train
32 Kilometres
Lagos
Nearest Motorway
32 Kilometres
Lagos
Nearest Restaurant
200 Metres
Sagres
Nearest Beach
1 Kilometres
Martinhal

Located in the residential part of Sagres historical town, this property enjoys the feel of a little village house just minutes walk from all the bars, restaurants, lovely beaches, historical fort of Sagres and the fantastic landscape of Costa Vicentina natural park.

Photos

Prices & Availability

Enter dates for accurate pricing

Additional pricing information

Fees No additional mandatory fees
Refundable Damage Deposit £259

35% of the total value of the property (to secure the Reservation) and the remaining amount (65% plus security deposit) eight weeks prior the renatl date

Manager's Cancellation Policy

100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Available arrival
Available
Unavailable

Facilities

Accommodation and facilities for this holiday villa in Sagres in Algarve

Property Type:
  • villa
Meals:
  • Self-catering
Floor Area:
  • 160 m²
Location Type:
  • beach
Theme:
  • Historic
  • Sports & Activities
General:
  • Activities Guide
  • Broadband Access
  • Fireplace
  • Internet
  • Iron & Board
  • Linens Provided
  • Local Activities Guide
  • Parking Off Street
  • Sofa Bed
  • Sunbed
  • Towels Provided
  • Washing Machine
Kitchen:
  • 4 Ring Stove
  • Coffee Maker
  • Cooking Utensils
  • Dishwasher
  • Freezer
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Toaster
Dining:
  • Dining Area
  • seating for 8 people
Bathrooms:
  • 2 Bathrooms
  • Bathroom 1 - Toilet , Bath with Shower , Bidet
    Bathroom 2 - Toilet , Bath with Shower , Bidet
Bedrooms:
  • 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
  • Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
    Bedroom 2 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed , 1 Large Double Bed
    Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
    Bedroom 4 - 1 Sofa bed/Futon , in the living room
Entertainment:
  • Audio Tape Player
  • CD Player
  • DVD Player
  • Stereo
  • Television
Outside:
  • Beach Towels
  • Garden
  • Barbecue
Suitability:
  • Events Allowed
  • children welcome
  • pets considered
  • suitable for elderly or infirm
  • wheelchair accessible
Pool / Spa:
  • Outdoor Pool
Attractions:
  • churches
  • museums
  • naturist beach
  • playground
  • restaurants
  • ruins
  • theme parks
  • water parks
  • winery tours
  • zoo
Leisure Activities:
  • eco tourism
  • horse riding
  • scenic drives
  • walking
Local Services & Businesses:
  • ATM/bank
  • Babysitter
  • massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities:
  • deepsea fishing
  • fishing
  • hiking
  • diving
  • snorkelling
  • surf fishing
  • surfing
  • swimming
  • water skiing
  • wind-surfing

Partner Offers

 
Portable wifi hotspot

You might like these similar properties