A four-bedroom split-level garden flat, recently renovated to a high standard. It's the perfect base for families or groups of friends who want to explore central London: you can walk to Big Ben in 20 minutes by the river, or 30 minutes to Trafalgar Square. If you need to go further you can take the underground at Vauxhall or Kennington (both 10 mins walk from the flat).
The flat is in a low-raise apartment block, built in the 60's and with concrete walls and floors which make it well insulated and very quiet. It's been recently renovated to a high standard (summer 2017) and it feels clean and welcoming inside
The detailed layout of the flat is as follows - on the first floor:
* Master bedroom: 4.5m x 2.6m, king size bed (160 cm wide), large built-in wardrobe.
Note: All bedrooms are provided with new, good-quality mattresses (Ikea Hessing, firm) and bedding
* Double bedroom: 4.8m x 2.4m, king size bed (160 cm wide), built-in wardrobe
* Single bedroom: 2.8m x 2.1m, double bed (140 cm wide), small built-in wardrobe
* Main bathroom: wash-basin, toilet and bathtub
* Double bedroom: 3.5m x 2.8m, king size bed (160 cm wide), wardrobe
* Shower / utility room: wash-basin, toilet, shower, integrated washer-dryer
* Open plan kitchen / living: 4.8m x 3.8m, modern kitchen with fridge-freezer, dishwasher, induction hob, oven and microwave, dining table, three-seater sofa and flat screen TV. The living area includes a small fully glazed extension, and opens through sliding doors to a welcoming private rear patio garden, perfect to relax in the evening (weather permitting!)
Note that the open plan living space is comfortable, but may feel compact for more than 4 / 5 people.
Also note that the block façade is scheduled to be redecorated early 2018, and so it's currently surrounded by a large scaffolding. This interferes somewhat with the garden, but should be removed by mid Spring 2018.