Minimum stay 7 nights from Saturday to Saturday
House 400m from the beach and the ocean in a small hamlet near the golf Kerver.
- Ground floor: large living room with kitchen (oven, dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso, toaster ...), living room, lounge and fireplace.
- 2 bedrooms with bathroom (160x200 and 140x200) and access to the garden
- Storeroom with washing machine and freezer
- 2 WC
Upstairs: 2 bedrooms with bed 90x190 + extra bed
- Mezzanine with TV lounge (internet box / WIFI)
- Possibility cot / high chair
- South facing terrace
- Large garden with trees not overlooked
- Heated pool
- Ping pong table
- Car park
Restaurants and bakery nearby.
Come and enjoy the charm of the Rhuys peninsula, between Ocean and Gulf of Morbihan. The village of Saint Gildas, accessible by bike, its abbey, its shops and its Sunday market. Arzon and Port Navalo to visit the Gulf Islands, Belle Ile, Houat and Ouedic, the Crouesty, its port and thalasso, the nearby golf course, Sarzeau and the Chateau de Suscino, the many bike paths and hiking trails all over the peninsula.
Rohu sailing school nearby on the beautiful Gohvelin beach: sailing, sea kayaking, paddle, kite surfing
- Horse riding
- Possibility of diving
- Tree climbing
- Bike rental, boat rental ...
Many restaurants, local producers of cold cuts, cheese, market gardeners.
Many shops and animations on the peninsula.