Welcome to our home! We’re so excited to open up our property to fellow Airbnb travelers. My 5 bedrooms house, located in Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, is perfect for those traveling with children and friends. Enjoy exploring the city with ease - the nearest tube station is just in front of the flat - and the neighborhood is safe and family-friendly.
The flat has even a private balcony!
Our beautiful home is just in front of Piazza Vittorio Emanuele and the nearest tube station is literally in front of the building's gate. There are 5 large and comfortable bedrooms, making it ideal for families.
The living area and the balcony are the heart of the home! Hang out with your family and friends drinking an aperitivo or, if you prefer, you can relax on the sofa. There is even a private balcony.
The bedrooms are stylish, with design finishing, light and airy with large windows and comfortable beds. One bedroom has a single bed and the other 4 have a double comfortable bed, all of them are made up with fresh, luxury linens to ensure a great night’s sleep! You’ll also find plenty of storage space so you can get unpacking and start feeling at home right away.
There are two bathrooms, the first one is gorgeous, the perfect place to freshen up enjoying a soak in the large amazing tub or to just relax in the shower! In the other bathroom you can wake up in the mornings with the fantastic shower! Fluffy white towels and shampoo are provided.
If cooking is your thing, you’re going to love spending time in the stylish and lovely kitchen. All the appliances are modern and easy to use - you’ll enjoy showing off your culinary skills here!
Our property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
The apartment is your own. Cleaned professionally with fresh luxury linens, it's prepared for each new visitor.
Interaction with guests
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are management service team who know Rome like the back of their hand! I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the dedicated platform.
Other things to note
Thank you for your interests in my apartment.
To offer you and all our guests a pleasant stay please consider the following:
- Late check-in fee of € 20 for arrivals after 10.00pm to be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Baby cot on request.
- Please respect the house and the people who live in the building.
- Additional cleaning and linens services available for a fee and on request.
- According to Italian laws: Rome € 3,5 tourist tax applied per person per night for the first 10 nights. Children up to 10 years old are exempt. To be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Guests will be required to present valid IDs at the time of check-in for registration to the Italian security authorities.
- For long terms rentals (over 30 consecutive nights), guests will be asked to sign a rental agreement that will be made available via email before arrival.
For any question please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to welcoming you in Rome!
The neighborhood overview
Termini is Rome’s main railway station. It’s easy to get anywhere in the city from here as it's also the main bus and metro station.
From Termini Station walk through the arcade of Piazza della Repubblica (it’s also known as Piazza Esedra). You can either head to Via Nazionale to have a really nice shopping walk, or towards the well-known Via Veneto, recalling scenes from La Dolce Vita.
Termini Station: 10 minutes walk away
The Colosseum: 10 minutes by public transport
The Vatican: 20 minutes by public transport
Spanish Steps: 8 minutes by public transport