Large cottage that can accommodate your group of friends or family up to 12 people.
Authentic house with its beams and fireplace angevin tufa, restored with respect for the original materials.
You will be charmed by the Loire and its special atmosphere and discover the riches of Anjou.
The house of Goganes is located in the hamlet of Jubeaux, in the municipality of Denée, classified small city of character, 15 km from Angers, 1 hour 30 from the Atlantic coast in the valley which flows the Loire, Louet and Aubance in the heart of Loire vineyards among the hills of the Aubance, the Layon and Savennières.
You can enjoy the charm of our cottage for its tranquility and comfort, it can accommodate 8-12 people, it will be the perfect place for your week-long stays or a weekend with family or friends.
The house is spacious and bright with a very ornate flower garden, with a barbecue and a pergola with garden furniture, followed by a large green area where children can romp safely, the property is close .
Starting directly from the cottage, there is the possibility to make beautiful walks on foot or by bike.
The cottage is located 250 meters from the Loire where you can reach the small port of Croix des Pêcheurs. From here you can admire the panorama, on the right the tip of Bouchemaine where Maine flows into the Loire, opposite the vineyards of Savennières and left the end of the island of Béhuard.
LA LOIRE, last wild river, is registered since 2000 at the world inheritance by UNESCO, to discover:
- In boats:
Nature walks in Toue cabanÃ ©:
Walks in sand pit with fisherman:
Traditional boat rides:
- Canoeing: Departure 500 m from the Gîte
- By bike: some bicycles available, provide vests and helmets
- In hot air balloon:
- In pedestrian excursions: Numerous departures from the lodging
- By car: the lifting of the Loire, the Angevin corniche
At less than 15 kms:
- Château d'Angers and its tapestries of the apocalypse:
- Château de Brissac: the highest in France
- Château Serrant: library with 12000 volumes.
Within 25 kms:
- Castle of Plessis Bourré
- Castle of Plessis Macé
- Castle of Breze.
And the castles of the Loire: Saumur, Montsoreau, Chinon, Azay the curtain ...
- Royal Abbey of: Fontevraud: '
- the abbey of Cunault: '
- the abbey church of St Florent le Vieil
- Slate Museum in Trélazé:
- Museum of the vine in Saint Lambert du Lattay:
- Anjou headdresses museum at Les Ponts de Cé:
- Museum of History and Wars of Vendée in St Florent de Vieil:
- Mushroom museum to Saumur:
- And the very alive Museum with the old businesses in Doué la fontaine:
And many others going on Saumur (armored) and Cholet (handkerchief, shoe) ...
- The Blue Mine: a descent underground in the large slate extraction rooms: '
- The Troglodyte village of Rochemenier (20 rooms on 1 ha) '
- In front of the village of Jubeaux, the island of Béhuard in the middle of the Loire.
THE GENTLE ANGEVINE: a lifestyle ... in his environment!
- Some typical products: rillauds, the gogue, the galipettes and of course, the fouaces and their filling with the maugettes (mauge beans, region of Anjou),
- Some typical dishes: fried eels, pike with butter, plum pie ...
- And the Angevin appetizer: Angevin soup made from Cointreau, local product,
- THE CAVES: the cottage is located in the heart of the hills of Aubance, Layon and Savennières.
- Anjou Wine House in Angers:
Discover the GREAT CRUS in the region:
- Dry white wine: the Savennières with 'Coulée de Serrant' and 'la Roche aux Moines'
- Sweet white wine: hillsides with the 'Chaume', the 'Quarter of Thatch', the Bonnezeaux,
- Red wine: Anjou village Brissac, Champigny,
- sparkling wine: Crémant de Loire,
- And the small fresh summer wines: Rosé de Loire (dry) and Cabernet d'Anjou (sweet),
FESTIVALS: many and varied throughout the year
- In the village of the lodging: games of ball of fort,
- In the neighborhoods: the 'rillaudée' in Brissac
- The cycling festival on the rise of the Loire (end of June): '
- At Doué la Fontaine, the ROSE feast around July 14, exhibition of roses in troglodytes: '
- The festival of the HERITAGE in Aubigné on layon in the middle of the vineyards and the fountain of the village watered hillsides of the layon ... (last week of August)
- Parc du Végétal: Terra-Botanica in Angers: the plant in all its forms to be discovered by the whole family: '
- Oriental Park Maulévrier the largest Japanese garden in Europe: '
THE PARKS of attractions, nearby:
- Pond Park in Brissac: '
- Arch Park at La Possonnière: '
- Indoor and outdoor adventure park for family recreation near Angers: '
- 1 hour from the cottage: the big park PUY du FOU for a 'crazy' day: '
- Bioparc in a troglodyte frame: the Doué la Fontaine ZOO: '
- The Kangaroo Garden at La Possonnière, a walk among the kangaroos
- Anjou Festival: more than 20 shows:
- Festival les Orientales: traditional music from East and Asia in St Florent le Vieil:
- Musical hours from Cunault to Chênehutte-Trèves-Cunault:
- Festival of fibers in Music in Montjean sur Loire: demonstration of the work of hemp
- Lion d'Angers World Championship: International Riding Competition:
- Carrousel of Saumur:
- The musicals of the Cadre Noir by the National School of Equitation of Saumur:
- Next to the house,
The beaches of the Loire and the Louet invite you to idleness.
This is also the place of refuge anglers (pike-perch, mullet, eels ...)
Also an embarkation point for canoes'
The land of Fort outdoors Balls: try your sport Anjou (37000 players!)
- A few kilometers:
The beach and swimming pool lifeguard Rochefort sur Loire,
Equestrian centers: the heart of vineyards and woods' in Soulaines sur Aubance
rides a donkey at the confluence of the Loire '
A very nice golf (18 holes between wood and mill-Cavier) in Saint-Jean-des-Mauvrets,
Loire by bike: 70 Kms between Gennes and Montjean-sur-Loire to enjoy banks of the Loire '
HOW TO COME:
- On the motorway Angers-Cholet, the A87, take the last exit before toll section, No. 23, towards Cholet green signs at the roundabout turn right towards Denee at the crossroads turn right towards Murs Erigné in leaving the village turn left, St. John road Cross, the Jubeaux 2 kms after the turn into the village and move to No. 17, which will be on the left side.