|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Majestic Sun is one of the newest resort complexes in the Scenic Gulf Drive area of Destin/Miramar Beach. It is one mile from the Silver Sands Outlet Mall on the Seascape Resort Property. We currently have 5 units that we manage here at Majestic Sun.
This unit is conveniently located on the 3rd floor which is right across from the top of the parking deck which means no elevators and easy access without sacrificing view.
The Kitchen was just redone as well as the living room and patio furniture. The condo has comfortable colors and is well stocked with the basics for guest.
The master bedroom has a king size bed and the guest bedroom has two full size beds. Both bedrooms have attached private access to a bathroom.
There is a queen sleeper sofa in the living room should the need arise.
There is plenty of nightlife in the Miramar Beach, Destin and Hwy 30A area ranging from the Destin Harbor, Baytowne, Grayton Beach's Red Bar and Shorty's. Enjoy live music and dancing. There are places that you can even take your children dancing such as Hammerhead's at Baytowne Wharf.
So much to do and enjoy! You might want to extend your visit to 2 weeks this time.
We are a small Mom and Daughter company founded in 2005. We manage several properties in the scenic gulf drive area
Laura Clayton, Renee Clayton, Carmen Stewart purchased this condo in 2005
Newly updated and conveniently located on the third floor for easy in and out access without sacrificing the view
Majestic Sun is one of the only properties in Destin with a indoor outdoor pool in a terrific resort setting
Our family had a wonderful time at this resort. The location was great. Close to shopping, restaurants etc. Everyone was very nice as well. Just had to walk across the street to the beautiful beach!
My family and I have vising the panhandle of Florida for 4 years now. We've stayed in Navarre twice and Orange Beach once. This year I thought we would try a location with more available to do right out our door. Here's what you need to know about Unit 312 A:
1. Lack of pride in property--missing knobs on dressers, kitchen cabinets, old patio furniture, low number of chairs for dining (like one or two is missing)poor housekeeping. A granite counter top does not make for a nice condo!
2. Old beds, or cheap as they come. They had an egg crate foam topper on the king--who does that? And my kids who can sleep on a hard wood floor in sleeping bags said their beds were uncomfortable.
3. The bedroom windows face the hallway which is okay except for every outside light on the condo remains on and they are too cheap to spring for black out blinds. None of us could sleep without figuring out how to block out the light from our rooms.
4. Dressers so cheap you're afraid to use them for fear you will break the track. Sooo cheap.
5. Who owns only 2 bar stools in a unit that claims to sleep 8-10 people? At least spring for 3 stools and 5 dining room chairs.
6. The gate entry of the pool is like entering Ft Knox,-so unfriendly. Although I understand why the concern since on day 3 my sons Nike slides were stolen by another patron from the pool area and on day 7 my older than dirt flip flops were stolen off the beach.
7. The dryer has been left so unmaintained that you have to run it up to 4 times just to get towels dry. More on the lack of pride.
8. They claim there are 2 beach chairs which sounds really helpful, except they are the most awful rusty chairs you could imagine.
9. Nice view off the balcony, minus the concrete wall to the left, and prepare your feet to trip repeatedly on the old sliding glass sliding door's giant ledge.
10. Last, -If you're really lucky you'll have an empty neighboring condo's fire alarm with a low battery go off ALL NIGHT long while you're family tries to sleep.
Miramar has a great path for walking and riding your bike right outside your door. I definitely recommend the Surf Hut Restaurant down the road. Beautiful views and delicious food! I realized when booking my stay that I was giving up the normal size of condo I rent--the overall location seems to charge more for less condo. I think I'll stay with a more peaceful beach and drive to spend money places on my next trip to the panhandle!
My family and I had an amazing trip while staying at the Majestic Sun. Being right on the beach was a huge plus when hauling our things to the beach. The room was fantastic, great views of the ocean. The bedrooms were right across the hall from each other which was ideal for our 3 y/o son. There were plenty of fun things to do close by. The pools and property were well kept and amazing. We will definitely be going back!
The Majestic Sun was a perfect location for our Girls trip. We had 3 girls in this condo and another 6 on the 9th floor. The weather was fantastic, the location right on the beach was beautiful and the things to do close by made a quick trip to the outlet mall and Starbucks a morning treat.
Awesome! easy access to the beach and pool. Perfect for a family with small children. Condo was clean and well kept. We would come back and stay again in a heartbeat.
|Cleaning and damage waiv||£126 + Tax|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
No young adult groups with out parent are guardian, regardless if one member is over 25, this applies to all of our properties
Monthly rentals begin in September and run until March 8th, if you rent 6 months and one day the lodging tax is waived.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.