This location is the only one of this impressive farm.
Parking space, access to the apartment with its terrace fitted in fine weather: garden furniture, barbecue
Access by 7 steps, then everything is on one floor.
- on the right: WC with washbasin,
- Opposite: 16m2 night room with 2 single beds and a shower
- left: equipped kitchen (raclette grill, grill, coffee maker, microwave, gas cooker, fridge ...)
- living room with TV, board games and books
- a bathroom (bath 'sabot')
- a master bedroom with views of the surrounding mountains (bed of 140).
Beds made on your arrival. Towels and towels provided
Washing machine and dryer at your disposal in the laundry room of the farm
Surface approx 60 m² + terrace.
Cot and high chair loaned free of charge (provide bed linen for baby)
Some walks recommended in summer:
1) Boat trip (allow half a day at least)
From the house, get off at Cottage Remi, follow one of the marked hiking trails (beginner to confirm) leading to the Saut des Cuves.
You will find with a little luck a few 'brimbelles' (blueberries) or nuts (later in the season) to snack on.
Skipping arrival at Tubs: Picnic on the small island (tables)
Continue to the Fairy Bridge where children can bathe their feet just next door.
2) Stroll to Chapelle Ste Anne (1h00 max)
Back to the forest of fir Clair continue to Gerbepal you 'fall' nose to nose with this beautiful recently renovated little chapel.
And many more on mountain bikes or on foot