The house includes: a fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, fridge, oven, coffee maker, toaster, crockery and cooking utensils) and internet equipment.
The accommodation has 3 bedrooms with double beds 140, a large living room, a bathroom with walk-in shower and 2 separate toilets. It offers a capacity of 6 people.
With a garden (2000 m2), a swimming pool and a barbecue, the house is in a quiet and peaceful 5 minutes from shops.
The house is located 1 hour and a quarter from the sea and the great sandy beaches of the Languedocien coast and less than an hour from the Cevennes mountains classified World Heritage by Unesco.
Located in the triangle: Alpilles, Camargue, Cèze valley, it offers the opportunity to discover:
- Less than 10 minutes: Alès capital of the Cevennes;
- 30 mn the city of Uzès (1st duchy of France and famous for its weekly market ...), the famous Pont du Gard (classified world heritage)
- 40 mn the city of Nîmes and its famous bullring and Maison Carrée ...
- 1 hour the City of the Popes: Avignon also popular for its festival in July
- 1 hour 30 minutes: the cities of Arles (arena ...) and Orange and its ancient theater.