Transport back in time with handpicked vintage furnishings throughout, including an original 1970s Ercol daybed, retro armchair and mid-century modern dining set. The living room is light and airy thanks to the expansive skylights that float above the entire length of the living area. Two over-sized floor-to-ceiling glass pane doors add to the expansiveness - even with the doors closed!
A modern, well-stocked kitchen with small built-in refrigerator, full-sized oven and 4-burner stovetop is great for foodies to whip-up a quiet gourmet meal at home or for lesser gourmands to save a few quid by eating in. For those restful nights at home, there is a TV, a DVD player and a great selection of DVDs for entertainment as well as an assortment of books and high-speed WiFi broadband internet.
In the bedroom alcove, a double bed accommodates travelling couples, families with small children or business professionals attending to work in the city. There is also ample room to add an additional double-sized airbed, which can be requested when required. Plus, the daybed in the living area can be used to sleep small children (under 12 years old recommended). 100% cotton bed linens and super-cosy blankets are provided.
Hidden away in the bedroom is a combination washing machine / tumble dryer (a rare find in London for a dryer!), washing powders, iron and ironing board - though arrangements for laundry or dry-cleaning services can be made upon request for an additional fee.
Mosaic-tiled bathroom is equipped with a stand-up shower and includes complimentary REN Clean Skincare toiletries. 100% cotton towels provided based on occupancy.
Kindly note: The Gym and Pool are nearby recommended facilities located within walking distance, though they are not located on site of the property. There is an additional daily fee incurred for using these facilities; however, we can help to arrange access to them for use during your stay.
• Peaceful oasis in the heart of the city
• Light, airy and open space
• Private garden courtyard
• Stylish vintage furnishings
• one Double bed (135 x 190 cm)
• one Double-sized Airbed at standard bed height (135 x 190 cm)
• one Single-sized daybed/sofa (best suited for sleeping one child under 12)
• infant amenities available upon request (baby cot and baby bath)
The upstairs hallway, as shown in the photos, is the flat's entryway with a small area to leave coats and shoes. When you walk into the building, the stairs (as shown) lead down into the entire flat, i.e. there are no rooms upstairs. For safety reasons, the apartment is recommended for school-aged children (no toddlers) due to the open staircase.
• Access to the entire apartment
• Keyed Front Entry
• Private Garden
• 1-flight of stairs down from the entryway landing to the main apartment space
• We are available via phone, text or email with anything you may need during your stay.
• Standard check-in between 12 PM (noon) - 6 PM
• Standard check-out by 11 AM
• Quiet Hours: 10 PM - 8 AM
• Please remove shoes indoors.
• No Smoking
• No Pets Allowed
• No Parties / Events
• Due to the quiet residential location of this property, no guests under 30 years old will be allowed unless staying as part of a family group.
• Additional bed linens for use of sofa bed or airBed will incur a fee of £32 per set.
• A one-time housekeeping fee of £89 is charged per stay.