A glorious home away from home in a peaceful, romantic British Mews.
A sweeping open plan layout for the living, dining and kitchen area. An 8-seat dining set sits alongside a fully outfitted kitchen, which includes a full-size refrigerator, double oven, 4-burner glass induction stovetop, microwave, toaster, pod coffee machine and dishwasher. The generous open kitchen is a great place for foodies to whip-up a quiet gourmet meal at home. For those restful nights at home, there is a large flat screen TV with sound bar, stereo system, DVD player with great DVD selection and high-speed WiFi broadband internet. The plush oversized L-shaped sofa is comfortable and inviting, perfect for relaxing after work or gathering around the family to create new memories. In other words, this maisonette provides all the comforts and conveniences of home.
Double glass doors off the central living space open out into a wraparound private roof terrace, bringing the outside in during London's lovely temperate seasons.
This expansive flat can comfortably accommodate couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, large families or two families traveling together. Whatever the arrangement, this space is sizeable and very versatile to accommodate many requests, sleeping up to 10 people.
Kindly note: The Gym and Pool are nearby recommended facilities located within walking distance, though they are not located on site of the property. There is an additional daily fee incurred for using these facilities; however, we can help to arrange access to them for use during your stay.
Sleeps 2 in a Super King Size Bed (Master Bedroom), 2 in a King Bed or Twin Beds (Guest Bedroom), 2 in a Double-sized Sofa Bed (Lounge), 4 in four Single Bunk Beds (3rd Bedroom).
• Guests will have access to the entire home
• Keyed Private Front Entry
• Private Rooftop Terrace
• 1-flight of stairs from the entryway up to the first floor (bedrooms)
• 1-flight of stairs up to the second floor (main communal area)
• We are available via phone, text or email with anything you may need during your stay.
Standard check-in between 12 PM (noon) - 6 PM
Standard check-out by 11 AM
• Quiet Hours: 10 PM - 8 AM
• Please remove shoes indoors.
• No Smoking ( roof terrace)
• No Parties / Events
• Due to the quiet residential location of this property, no guests under 30 years old will be allowed unless staying as part of a family group.
• Additional bed linens for use of sofa bed or airBed will incur a fee of £32 per set.
• A one-time housekeeping fee of £140 is charged per stay.