The house is in the heart of Massa Marittima, a medieval village which is set on the top of a hill in the Maremma countryside. This authentic historical small town is located in the Mediterranean coast of Cala Violina, Torre Mozza, the Baratti Etruscan .. Ideal for a romantic escape but also for those who are looking for a relaxed, suggestive, historical experience. PLEASE READ ALL DESCRIPTION!
- Corporate Apartment538 sq. ft.
- Separate WCs0
- Min. Stay2 nights
Pier Luigi & Jessica
- Calendar last updated:
- 24 Aug 2018
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
Massa Marittima, Massa Marittima is a small town near Grosseto, Pisa and Livorno.
SOME SITES OF INTEREST AND DISTANCES:
- Torre Mozza Beach: 15 minutes (20 Km)
- Follonica, town center and promenade: 15 minutes (20 Km)
- Cala Violina Beach: 25 minutes (28 Km)
- Lake of Accesa (Amazing, also you can swim or kayak): 10 minutes driving in a characteristic Maremma landscape (8 Km only)
- Venturina Baths (Hot springs): 30 Minutes, (35 Km)
- Piombino (Nice town center & Ferry to Elba Island): 35 minutes (40 Km)
- Etruscan Riviera, Gulf of Baratti, Populonia & beach: 37 minutes (43 Km)
- San Galgano Abbey: 35 minutes (33 Km) Ideal to visit on the day of your arrival or your check out if your previous or next descent is the area between Florence and Siena :)
- Punta Ala Golf Club, port and beaches: 35 minutes (39 Km)
- Le Rocchette Beach: 40 minutes (40 Km)
- Castiglione della Pescaia (Nice village, fortress, restaurants, beaches): 40 minutes (40 Km)
- Grosseto city center: 40 minutes (47 Km, part is freeway)
- Alberese Natural Reserve & Beach: 50 minutes (62 km, part is freeway)
- Bolgheri (wine farms) and Marina di Bibbona Beach: 50 minutes (60 Km)
- Livorno: 1 hour and 10 minutes (120 Km, part is freeway)
- Pisa: 1 hour and 20 minutes (130 Km, part is freeway)
- Saturnia Baths (Hot springs): 1 Hour and 15 minutes (100 Km) Ideal for a full day trip!
- Porto Santo Stefano, Argentario Promontory, Giannella Beach & Ferry to Giglio Island (1 hour sea passage): 1 hour and 10 minutes (97 km, part is freeway).