This is a beautiful apartment in the historical center of Lisbon 5 minute walk to all the famous tourist point of interest. Subway station Intendente is right next to the apartment.
Very well located in the center of Lisbon.
Modern and comfortable apartment where you will feel at home. All bedrooms with wardrobes, windows and lots of natural light.
This is the ideal place to know Lisbon and walk around the historical places of Lisbon. Situated in a residential area with lots of shops and restaurants.
Situated on the third floor of a historical and lovely building, this 90 sqm apartment is the perfect choice for a group of friends, families with children or even business, a privileged location in central Lisbon, with access to public transports at door .
The apartment is fully equipped and has everything you need for a comfortable stay.
The apartment was very clean and modern.
We can find four large rooms and a living room with double glazed windows and a great view. A full bathroom. We can also find a fully equipped kitchen with all the appliances to make you a pleasant stay and cook your meals if you want, like four ring gas stove, electric oven, microwave, washing machine, fridge and freezer, coffee machine, toaster, dishes machine and dryer.
There is plenty of space to pack clothes and luggage.
Guests have access to the complete apartment. The apartment is comfortable for 8 persons, but can accommodate 2 more guests and can sleep up to two extra beds.
Baby cot can be made available on request without any costs.
It is fully equipped with 32 '' LCD in the living room with cable TV and free high speed WI-FI in all the apartment.
The apartment is situated right next to Lisbon's hottest new neighborhood Intendente.
As the property regeneration of Lisbon's historic center evolves, there are strong parallels to be drawn between the regeneration of barrios like Mouraria and Intendente and the evolution of East London and New York's meat-packing district.
They are now hippest places in town, not to mention amongst most desirable places to own and rent property in the world.
Look closer, and you will find that this is where the city really pulses; these are the genuine streets and alleys, the melting pot where Lisbon was initially created, the place where anything can happen, in fact, it does. We have ballerinas, artists and dealers, Nepalese restaurants and Ramiro (Lisbon's best seafood restaurant) tourists and travelers, musicians, students, beggars and merchants, happiness and joy, everyday is filled with extraordinary people. And then we have the square, sunlit and beloved by people from all over the world.
Ramiro: Av. Almirante Reis nº1
Infamous: Largo do Intendente Pina Manique 4
Hotel 1908: nº6, Largo do Intendente Pina Manique
The Portuguese Life: R. Anchieta 11
Renovating the Mouraria: Beco do Rosendo, 8 and 10
Popular Cuisine of the Mouraria: R. das Olarias 5
Popat Store: R. Ms. Health 2
Heredia Rosil: R. da Madalena 210
Sweet Mila: Alley of the Knights, 15 Martim Moniz
Giant Lever: Gravel Alley
Cantinho do Aziz: R. de São Lourenço 5
Cartuxinha: R. das Farinhas, 7
Temptations of Goa: Rua São Pedro Mártir 23
Zé da Mouraria: R. João do Outeiro 24
Adega dos Presuntos: Beco Barbadela 10
Carvoaria Jacto: R. Maria Andrade 6A
Arroios Market: R. Ângela Pinto 40D
If it's your first time in Lisbon there is a lot not to miss.
The places you should not miss are:
- First I would advise you to get in to Tuk-Tuk. You can get them in the tourist areas or book by phone. They will take you to the most tourist areas of the city in order to get a general overview and then you can visit later, preferable walking.
Places to visit:
- Castle S. Jorge, in the old part of city - 15 minute walk;
- Alfama - 15 minute walk;
- Rossio Square and Figueira Square Square - 10 minute walk;
- Santa Justa Elevator - 10 minute walk;
- Carmo Convent - 15 minute walk;
- Arco Rua Augusta - 15 minute walk;
- Chiado - 20 minute walk;
- Terreiro do Paço / Praça do Comércio - 15 minute walk;
- Bairro Alto - 20 minute walk. Also a good place for night drinks and Fado - the typical portuguese music, specially Friday and Saturday nights;
- Viewpoint / terraces - there are several ones in Lisbon, you should not miss (the best hour are by the sunset - there you will see the best views of Lisbon):
- Lady of the Mountain (for me the best in town)
- São Pedro de Alcântara
- Doors of the Sun
- Santa Luzia
- Castle S. Jorge
- Eduardo VII Park
- MAAT - Lisbon newest museum
- Cais do Sodré - 25 minute walk;
- Belem - 10 minutes subway (green line Alameda-Cais do Sodré) + Bus (Cais do Sodré-Estrada Fluvial) 10 minutes; Here you can visit:
- Belém Tower
- Discovery Channel
- Hieronymites Monastery
- and also eat some of the famous "Pasteis de Belém" - pastel de nata.
- Parque das Nações - 20 minutes subway (red line Alameda-Oriente Station); Here, along the river, you have the big Oceanarium, Cable railway; Casino, Expositions, Shopping mall, etc....
- Sintra - this is a villa outside Lisbon (30km) that you should not miss. You can rent a car and take 30 minutes to get there (difficult to park), or take the train that will get you there. If you want to go by train the journey takes 40 minutes and departs from the Rossio (Subway green line) train station in central Lisbon. The train service starts early in the morning and continues late into the night and there are 3 departures per hour, with a return ticket costing only € 4. 40 per person.
In Sintra you have many places to see like National Palace, Pena Palace and Castelo dos Mouros, and you will need a full day to visit.
- Cascais is also a villa outside Lisbon by the sea. Great place to visit and have lunch or dinner. The train in Cais do Sodre (subway green line) takes you directly to Cascais.
- Beaches - If you want to visit the best beaches in Costa Caparica (30km) from Lisbon and Troia (50km) from Lisbon.
If you do not like to walk you can catch the subway (20 meters) from the apartment - Intendente station (green line) and take the subway to downtown (2 stops) and then walk around downtown and the old part of the city.
Lisbon has a lot of excellent restaurants, depending on the type of food you like, from seafood, to fresh fish, great meat, traditional Portuguese and international restaurants. When you arrive we can suggest restaurants for you stay. Generally you need to book before.