A cosy bungalow situated in a quiet location with fantastic sea views.
An ideal location for walkers as the Cleveland Way is on your doorstep.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than a mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than a mile.
* Pets: One large or two small dogs are welcome.
* Short breaks: Not available at peak times.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, Kitchen, Lounge, Dining room, downstairs
* Beds: 1 king-size, twin beds.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, DVD player, small worktop freezer,
* General: Gas central heating throughout.
* Utilities: Fridge, gas hob, electric oven and grill, microwave,
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron and Ironing board.
* Other: Linen and towels provided
* Layout: Ground floor and first floor.
* Outdoors: Enclosed garden (hedge & fence), with outside seating on a
gravelled area. There is a small conservatory on the seaward side handy
for removing muddy boots of and drying dogs, portable barbecue.
* Parking: Private off-street parking for two cars.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking