Apartment, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 8 people
- English, Spanish
Malaga Soho Apartment
The property was in a good location close to the train station and the fish market. Shops, restaurants and marina were only a short walk away. The problem is at the minute the apartment was surrounded by a number of construction sites which can be an issue with noise.
The arrangement of the bedrooms was different from the web site photos so best to confirm before arrival.
The shower cubicles are extremely small so large people would have a problem. Wash hand basin takes a long time to drain.
No information on arrival regarded how to use any equipment, what to do with rubbish etc
The location is generally good subject to the building works near by, it is well decorated but compared against the best apartments it lacks the finer details that you would expect when dealing direct with the owner rather than through an agent.
Outstanding Location - Small Cons
My family and I really enjoyed our stay. The apartment's location is outstanding. EVERYTHING is steps away. It is well renovated and clean, however, minor cons can be improved to make this stay 5 stars.
1) Sending the location 48h in advance, or the day of. I did not receive it until 1h before, and I was scared this was a scam even though Carlos, who opened the apartment for us, was responsive when we called. Having things before and in writing ease travelers.
2) Having at least 8 towels, since its max capacity. We only hay 5-6 and had to share.
3) A minor (bad) odor, but prevalent throughout, needs to be resolved.
4) The apartment could do with just minor things in the kitchen such as salt, pepper, sugar and olive oil.
5) Main bathroom door needs to be fixed, it is hard to close and opens up.
6) Please write down directions on where and how to dispose of garbage,
These are just minor details, my family was VERY HAPPY with the stay. Thank you for contributing to making our trip to Malaga one to remember.
The property was clean and close to all the amenities but very noisy at night.
Very nice apartment but there was 7 of us and it only had 2 mugs and 3 wine glasses. Not enough towels for a group of 7 and the lights in one of the bedrooms didn't work but no one came to fix it even though it got reported. Very noisy at night due to the brothel just around the corner!!
Centrally located. Very comfortable for 8 of us. A few more mugs would be handy!
Lovely, well appointed apartment. Would return!
it was everything I wanted it to be. clean perfect location my children and I really loved our stay in Malaga will definitely recommend friends and family and will come back again. thank u.