Typical house of 130m ² in Sologne, near the castles of the Loire (Chambord 7km, 17 Cheverny, Beauregard 20, 30 Blois etc ...), the center park Sologne, and one of the best zoo in Europe, the Zoo Beauval.
In a charming village with all shops and Sologne sport, 500 m from the village, fenced garden with trees of 900m ².
The cottage is ideal to receive 2 to 5 people but is equipped to accommodate up to 9 people.
At Ground floor, we offer you:
- Large dining room open to living area with fireplace, sofa bed 2pers. + Another sofa, flat screen TV with TNT, farm table 10 to 12 seats.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, hob, fridge-freezer, and small appliances
- Bathroom with 2 sinks and bath
- Reading room (with bay window overlooking the garden) with sofa bed. This piece can be converted into bedroom
- Storage room with ironing board and iron, washing machine
Upstairs you will find:
- The master bedroom with a double bed and wardrobe and baby bed
- The children's room with two twin beds + 1 bed of 90, and wardrobe
Outside, you'll have available also:
- A covered area of 25m ² overlooking the garden, with garden furniture, barbecue and relax, to take meals outdoors in sunlight and put the car away at night
- A garage for your bikes back
- Games for children (slide, swings, bikes)
- 2 adult mountain bikes for rent
Pets allowed (2 max) to specify when booking;
Discount depending on the number of weeks booked.
Price: € 360 = BS, MS = 400 €, HS = € 435, € 475 = THS
Sheet rental (beds made), towels and cleaning fee upon request.