Waterfront Oasis is an extraordinary, custom built Gulf front beach house located on the north end of Cape San Blas. It’s the perfect beach retreat for family and friends. This home commands incredible views of shimmering seas, stunning sunsets and beautiful coastal dunes, a true oasis for all beach lovers. Truly the crown jewel of the "Cape", Waterfront Oasis offers something for everyone, whether you are a beachcomber, stargazer, fisherman, or just enjoy relaxing by the pool, your vacation will be one of a kind experience.
Once you turn off C-30E (a/k/a Cape San Blas Road) and drive the palm tree lined driveway, you will truly feel like you have reached your own oasis. There is plenty of parking around and underneath the home and the elevator is easily accessible from the ground level. Also, the 40’ pool is at ground level with pool furniture and gas grill.
The first level has 4 bedrooms each with its own stunning views, outside access, and private bath. The media room is also located on this level, enjoy the 70” flat screen tv complete with a DVD player and PlayStation. There is also an oversized sectional with recliners, outside access to the deck and wet bar to keep everyone entertained!
On the second level, enjoy the floor to ceiling windows that offer panoramic gulf views and the vibrancy of every sunset to come flooding into the main floor, painting a unique picture at the end of every day! The spacious living room and kitchen offer everything you need to enjoy gathering with family and friends. The living room offers stunning but comfortable décor to enjoy the spectacular views or watch your favorite program on the 60’ flat screen TV or enjoy a cozy fire with the moon shining in. Unleash your inner chef while cooking the catch of the day or some of our delicious local seafood in our top of the line kitchen. A five burner gas stove, GE Monogram appliances, ice maker, granite counter tops, well stocked kitchen that will make even the most discerning home chef feel at home. There is plenty of seating with a trestle table that seats 8, a kitchen island that seats six and the breakfast table that seats six.
The master bedroom suite is also on the second level. Beautifully decorated, it has a king bed, armoire, bench, sitting area, fireplace, flat screen TV and private deck to enjoy the amazing views. The master bath has a six head, tiled shower, double vanity, closet, and tile flooring.
The third level has a loft that accesses the game room with its own private balcony. Enjoy family game night or card games on the pedestal table that seats six. Or if you want to just read an enjoy the views, there is a sofa, chairs and flat screen TV. This room is unique because it has amazing gulf and bay views to enjoy sunrises and sunsets.
No words or pictures can quite describe the luxury and beauty of this home. You will enjoy the laid back attitude of the “Cape” but also feel you are at an exclusive resort when you are at Waterfront Oasis. As Webster’s definition of oasis says, “a time or experience that is restful and pleasant”.
• 40’ foot pool, gas grill and pool furniture
• Inside storage to house your fishing gear, beach gear
• Front ground levelentrance to home
• All levels connect with an outside stairway that allows access to bedrooms and living areas.
• This level is fully carpeted
• 1st Bedroom – King Bed, private bath w/shower tub enclosure, gulf views and private access to front and back deck.
• 2nd Bedroom – Bunk Beds – 1 twin, 1 full, 50" flat screen TV, private bath w/shower, gulf views, private access to deck
• Media Room – 70” flat screen TV w/DVD player, video library and PlayStation, wet bar w/fridge, sink, microwave, keurig coffeemaker, sectional sofa, bean bag chairs, gulf views and private access to outside deck.
• 3rd Bedroom – King Bed, 50" flat screen TV, chest of drawers, private bath w/shower tub combination, gulf views and private access to outside deck.
• Laundry – Full size washer and dryer, laundry soap is provided
• 4th Bedroom – King Bed, 50" flat screen TV, private bath w/shower and bench, double vanity, gulf views, private access to front deck and back deck.
• Hardwood flooring in the living room, dining area and kitchen
• Living Room – Slipcovered Sofa, barrel chairs, coffee table, sofa table, fireplace, 60”flat screen TV, two conversation areas to enjoy the views or relax.
• Kitchen – Well stocked, kitchen island w/seating for six, breakfast table seats six, granite counter tops, side by side refrigerator, deep sink, GE monogram appliances, 5 burner gas stove, ice maker.
• Dining Area – Trestle table with seating for 8, seagrass chairs, views of gulf and bay
• Half Bath
• Master Bedroom – King Bed, Fireplace, Flat screen tv, private deck w/gulf views, sitting room w/loveseat and table, bench and armoire.
• Loft area with stunning views of the gulf
• Game Room – round table seats six, sofa, coffee table, chairs, flat screen TV, private deck overlooking gulf, and bay views
Please visit www.capebeachvacations.com for a complete list of all of our properties.