Cosy studio flat nestled in the hills in West Cornwall. Couple- and dog-friendly. Little Crofty is located in the middle of beautiful countryside reached via a country track (not suitable for cars with modified, lowered suspension).
PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS RESTRICTED HEADROOM IN THE BEDROOM AND SHOWER ROOM (IT IS JUST OVER 6’ IN THE MIDDLE AND THEN SLOPES DOWN EITHER SIDE. A SHOWER SEAT HAS BEEN INSTALLED IN THE SHOWER TO CATER FOR THE LOW HEADROOM).
5-10 minutes drive from numerous beautiful beaches on the South Coast (Praa Sands, Perranuthnoe, Marazion, Kenneggy cove). dog-walking, walking, mountain-biking, coarse fishing, wildlife and bird-watching on the doorstep. Rural views. Enjoy the surf at Praa Sands and Perranuthnoe, admire picturesque St Michaels Mount at Marazion or seek out the secluded beaches at Prussia Cove. See choughs and Peregrines at Rinsey Head and seals at Godrevy . 15 - 20 minute drive to three miles of Golden Sands at Hayle or take the 15 minute branch line to St Ives and visit the famous Tate Gallery. The apartment is light and spacious, with a pretty patio garden outside to sunbathe or have a barbecue. Your welcome package will contain everyday groceries. There is one bedroom with a double bed. shower room and a cosy lounge. The pleasant nearby village of Goldsithney has two charming pubs, a local store and Post Office.
1. There is restricted headroom in the bedroom and shower room. It is just over 6' in the middle but slopes down at either side.
2. The shower has a seat installed to cater for the restricted headroom.
3. Little Crofty is approx. third of a mile up an unpaved, rural track. It is not suitable for cars with modified/lowered suspension but is fine for 'normal' cars driving slowly.
4. We live next door and will be available if you need us. ( Little Crofty shares a wall with our house so you may occasionally hear minimal noise from our side.) On your arrival, we will meet and greet you but other than that we will leave you in peace to enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Little Crofty is self-contained and has its own private entrance so there is no need for you to interact with us unless you want to!
5. We have septic tank drainage so please do not put anything other than natural waste and a minimum of toilet paper down the toilet. Please where possible use eco-friendly washing and cleaning products.
6. There is no washing machine at Little Crofty but you are welcome to borrow ours by arrangement and a nominal fee.