|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
1. This is a unique large apartment ideal for large groups or large size families , located in Romford . It is 10 min. by bus to Romford Station. It is located north east of Charing Cross and is one of the major metropolitan centres identified in the London Plan. Very convenient to visit London and the city.
2. It has got its own kitchen dinner with a dining table that can seat up to 8, big bathroom, 3 double sofa beds in the living room , a double bed and a double sofa bed in the bedroom, and a wireless Internet.
3. It is an independent apartment. You don't share anything with anyone.
Traveller recommended attractions are :
• The Picture Frame Gallery, which is an exhibition of a mixed selection of contemporary fine art, and features original works from professional artists in England and Spain. Attraction type Art Galleries
• Mayhem Paintball Attraction type Game/ Entertainment Centres.
The 27 restaurants in Romford are unique places for romantic, special occasion dining, great food, friendly atmosphere and excellent value .
• Indian cuisne are : Bekash Tandoori, Taj Mahal, Bombay Palace, Radhuni.
• British Cuisines: Liberty Bell (Gastropub), harvester ( Pub, Grill), The Brickyard Bar & Grill,
• Others : Nando's - Romford, Imperial Oriental Hainault Golf Bar & Restaurant ( Chinese), Ciao Bella ( Italian)
A 10 minute journey on the train will take you to Stratford International and the Olympics 2012.
This is a must see : Europe’s Largest Shopping Center: Westfield Stratford City, features more than 300 shops, 70 restaurants, a 14-screen cinema, three hotels and Britain’s largest casino. Fashion, Food, Leisure , Community and kids are all there.
A 30 min. journey will take you to Liverpool Street (city) Canary Wharf, (city), 30 min. to Victoria, Westminster, Houses of parliament, Barbican Centre, St Pauls' Cathedral ,British Museum, British Library Covent Garden,Tower of London, Leicester Square, Trafalgar Square , Soho , London Eye, London Zoo,Oxford St, Madame Tussauds, Buckingham Palace Marble Arch , Hyde Park … etc.
It is situated within a two minute walk of the mainline station in Romford with access to central London and has easy road connections to the A12 into London and the East west. It is a very short walk to the main town centre where there are local supermarkets along with other shops, restaurants and bars.
The apartment is fully furnished to a high standard and benefit from modern flooring luxury kitchens and bathrooms. They all boast plasma televisions and have high speed broadband. Kitchen with microwave oven, ,washing machine, kettle, cooking utensils, cutlery, plates, hob, pots and pans, iron and ironing board. Lounge with satellite plasma TV, three double sofa beds , table and chairs, Internet.
Bedroom with a double bed, and a double sofa bed.
Bathroom with bathtub/shower combination.