For your family or group of friends. Cosy, clean and safe 3 double bedroom flat. 2 shower rooms with toilets. A living room with two sofa beds, unlimited free fiber Wi-Fi, TV channels.
A dining area with an open-plan fully equipped kitchen: ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine.
Basic breakfast is provided: a selection of teas, coffee , cereals, jam, water and juice.
I also provide: fresh bed linen and towels. hair dryer, WiFi and assistance.
One parking place at the premises can be use during your stay for free.
* LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! The House is just 5 minutes walk from Highgate Station!
The area is both good communicated with central London and surrounded by Highgate wood, parks and Parkland Walk.
Direct, quick and convenient access to central London: Oxford Street, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Kings Cross, Camden within 20-30min. by:
- UNDERGROUND Highgate Station (Northen Line) just 5 min. walk
- BUSES - next door there is Stop U 'Highgate Southwood Avenue'
Direct access to the main Rail Stations: Euston, St Pancras International, Waterloo;
- bike and helmet are avaiable – you can hire if you wish (a deposit required).
* LOCAL AMENITIES:
- Sainsbury`s local at the ground floor opened 7am-11pm;
- two good pubs with life music for free: The Boogaloo and The Woodmen. -
budget-friendly bars and restaurants with variety of cusines: English, Fish and Chips, Italian, Indian, Ethiopian,Thai, Japan, sushi.
* ATTRACTIONS - a nice neighbourhood within walking distance of 15/20 min.:
- HIGHGATE VILLAGE Village with famous HIGHGATE CEMETERY - Grade I on the Historic England Register of Parks and Gardens of Special Historic Interest in England where many famous people are buried, I.a.: Karl Marx and George Michael (singer, songwriter, whose house is next to park-memory place at Highgate village).
- HAMPSTEAD HEAT – a view point at the one of the highest points in London, with rich wildlife, extensive sports and recreational opportunities, eg. three swimming ponds; scenery from the film “Hampstead” (2107) with Diane Keaton and Brendan Gleeson
- Fashionable and bohemian CROUCH END with variaty of bars, pubs and restaurants, two cinemas, a leisure centre with gym, indoor and outdoor swimming pools; cricket and tennis clubs.
- ALEXANDRA PALACE – view point and the birthplace of television (BBC 1935).
- CAMDEN itself is known internationally as one of the most creative areas of London. Arts, crafts, fashion and accessories in " CAMDEN MARKET" and crowded streets along " CAMDEN LOCK" by REGENT's CANAL