* 4 bedrooms (2 x Austrian twin rooms, 1 x twin room & 1 x triple room)
* 2 bathrooms (one with shower cubicle and the other with shower over bath)
* Fully equipped kitchen, including cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, slow cooker & dishwasher
* Open plan lounge and dining area with corner sofa, 4 armchairs, feature gas fire, LCD TV, CD player, plus numerous books & games
* Sauna that can accommodate 4-6 people
* Jacuzzi bath (located in bathroom)
* Washing machine and tumble dryer
* Travel cot available
* Ski store with boot warmer (can take 10 pairs of ski boots)
* Large covered terrace
* 2 car park spaces
FREE MURTAL PASS WHICH PROVIDES A DISCOUNT OF 10% ON LIFT PASSES AT THE KREISCHBERG RESORT!
Stadl is within easy access of numerous excellent ski and snowboarding resorts to suit all levels of ability, ranging from a 10 to 45 minute drive away, including the local resort of Kreischberg,, with Turrache Hohe, Obertauern, Bad Kleinkirchheim and Katschberg a longer drive away.
The melting snow in the spring reveals lovely green meadows. Here you will find numerous walking, hiking and mountain biking opportunities all within easy reach of Stadl. If you're feeling really brave then try white water rafting on the River Mur which runs through Stadl. Follow the River Mur on the cycle track and you'll reach the beautiful medieval town of Murau where you can enjoy a drink on a sunny terrace in the main square or have a meal in one of the local restaurants.
Located in Stadl and open during the peak summer months is a bathing lake set in a parkland setting. On-site is a cafe bar and nearby there are tennis courts, beach volleyball court, a small skateboard park and a children's play park.
The local ski resort of Kreischberg is ready for the 2017/18 season with plenty of snow fall. Check out the webcam - kreischberg.at