Copse Cottage is set within 16 acres of private land and offers a spacious, super comfortable ‘home from home’ for business or holiday stays. Set in glorious countryside, next to the Kennet and Avon Canal, within striking distance of Stonehenge and Bath, the cottage is just 10 miles from the attractions of Marlborough and 6 miles from the market town of Devizes.
Copse Cottage is attached to the owner’s house but is totally private with its own entrance, a secluded outdoor area and its own private parking. Situated within the North Wessex Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the cottage has breath-taking views of the Alton Barnes White Horse. It is ideally situated on the edge of a thriving village, boasting a village shop and pub amongst its amenities. Just a 10 minute drive away you will find the market towns of Marlborough and Devizes.
Newly renovated in 2018 and offering 700 sq feet of accommodation comprising a bedroom, kitchen/diner, sitting room, bathroom and utility room. We have plenty of parking and secure sheltered storage space if required for bikes etc.
• Sitting room with wood burning stove (Basket of Logs provided)
• Luxury bathroom with large shower and towels
• Fully equipped kitchen with dining area
• Utility Room with washer/dryer
• 32" Smart TV and DVD Player
• Fast speed fibre WiFi and all utilities included
• Oak Flooring and full central heating throughout
• Sleeps 2 adults – super king size or twin beds with Hypnos mattresses, luxury bedding and Egyptian cotton linen
• Off road, private car parking
• Storage can be provided for sports equipment
• Far reaching countryside views
• Private outside seating area
You have your own private entrance to Copse Cottage, so you can come and go as you please. Charles and I live in Bridge House, which is just behind the cottage, and one of us will generally be at home if you need us.
All Cannings is a popular village with a thriving pub and village shop.
The beautiful market town of Marlborough is just 10 miles away offering a weekly market, a Waitrose supermarket, upmarket restaurants including Rick Steins and a range of boutique shops.
Stonehenge, Avebury, Durrington Walls, Old Sarum, Salisbury, Lacock, Bradford on Avon, Bowood House and Bath are amongst the many places to visit.
The M4 is accessible at J16 (Swindon West), 18 miles away. Trains from Pewsey mainline station 7 miles away take you to London Paddington in just 65 minutes. Local buses run through All Cannings village.