Quinta dos Carvalhais is a farm with 27.00 ha (olive groves, blueberries, currant, cereals and forest) located next to the Serra da Estrela Natural Park and next to the Mondego River.
With a prime location, the views are magnificent and inspiring. In the distance you can see the four mountain villages that surround the Quinta ... The horizons are vast and luminous!
At night the starry sky is unique and authentic. This is a world without pollution.
Guests can participate in agricultural activities if they wish.
The house, fully equipped, combines the old and traditional traces of Beira Interior and Serra da Estrela, to interior, comfortable and contemporary materials.
We offer on the Quinta the following equipment of a recreational, educational and educational nature:
- Antique oven for making bread;
- Ancient stone sheath to work the grain;
- Ancient stone tank;
- Room for dissemination actions and Workshops;
- Playground located in forest area;
- Interpretative plates for agricultural crops;
- Terrace equipment for terraces and swimming pool;
- Swimming pool and its surrounding area of great natural beauty.