Spain: Warmth and Passion
• Explore more than 10 miles of sandy beaches, hidden courtyards, cobblestone streets, gypsy markets and the Castillo de Luna.
• Run or walk on the beach
• Enjoy glorious sunset views form the balcony
• Tapas, tapas, tapas!
• Have your passion ignited by the world of Flamenco, Ferias (festivals), Spanish guitar, and dancing Andalusian horses.
• Sun, kitesurfing & windsurfing right outside your door.
• Day trips to nearby hilltop towns (Ronda, Juzcar, Vejer de la Frontera) where you can explore ancient cathedrals, bodegas where local sherry is made, taste Spanish olives and local wine as you gaze out across the landscape of beautiful Southern Spain
• Sip your morning coffee on the balcony, while taking in the endless view of the Atlantic Ocean
• Walk down 2 flights of stairs, and after a few steps you can sink your feet into the golden sand… enjoy a drink overlooking the ocean and boardwalk from one of the chiringuitos (beach bar)… taste fresh flavours from the sea in the great selection of local restaurants
• Explore Cadiz, Seville, Tarifa, Gibraltar, Portugal and Morocco, which are all available as an affordable one-day trip.
• Simple but fully equipped kitchen: kettle, microwave, cooking equipment. This is my home, so you'll find everything you need to live comfortably. There is a washing machine, and you dry your clothes in the sunshine on the balcony.
• You're just a few steps from the beach, and you can watch the ocean 24/7 from the balcony, living room, kitchen and your bedroom.
• This is my home, and it will be your home away from home.
• You have access to one bedroom and one bathroom, the living room and the kitchen. Second bedroom and bathroom are not available for your use.
• Strictly no smoking and no pets.
• Peaceful location yet within walking distance of restaurants, bars and shops.
It's my paradise, and I hope you love it as much as I do.