Fabulous villa with private pool and sea views. Villa Belinda is located in the famous urbanization of Santo Tomás, on the south coast of Menorca. The property is located 800 meters from the beach of Santo Tomás.
Villa Belinda is a beautiful semi-detached villa with private pool that offers total privacy. It consists of three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room, kitchen with breakfast bar and a spacious garden area with sea views, in which in addition to the large pool has a covered terrace to enjoy unforgettable evenings. Villa Belinda also has WiFi, safe and Radio-CD.
The three double rooms are spacious and consist of two single beds and a spacious wardrobe. There are two rooms that share the same family bathroom and the other double room enjoys another full bathroom. Both bathrooms have a large bathtub and have a hair dryer.
The kitchen is fully equipped and has refrigerator, hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster and all necessary kitchenware. It also has an American bar, very practical for breakfast. The dining area is composed of a large table with chairs with all diners.
It has a room that has a washing machine, drying rack, iron and ironing post.
The living room consists of a sofa and two comfortable armchairs, a TV with international channels and DVD. It has direct access to the pool area and the covered terrace, where you can enjoy an outdoor dinner on those warm and quiet summer nights.
The outdoor area has hammocks for all guests, garden furniture, a wonderful hanging hammock to enjoy a sunset overlooking the sea and also has a barbecue.
The urbanization of Santo Tomás is family friendly, very safe and quiet, in its commercial area has a variety of shops, restaurants, supermarkets, bars, water and leisure activities such as vehicle rental, kayaking, horseback riding, cycling etc. It is located in the middle of a natural environment, ideal to walk along the Camí de Cavalls and discover the beautiful and unspoilt Playa de Binigaus (15 min) or Cala Escorxada (35 min walk).
A few minutes from the Villa there is a bus stop that offers good service during the summer and reaches all the municipalities of the island, so car rental is not essential, although always recommended on an island such as Menorca where there is much to see and especially if you want to access more easily to different highlights and all the virgin coves.
From the Airport or Port of Mahón (30min 27KM):
1. Take the Carretera General (Me-1) towards Alaior, after passing in front of this town you will find a deviation to the left towards the highway (Me-16) towards Santo Tomás.
2. At the next roundabout take the second exit (Me-18) towards the town of Es Migjorn. You will have to pass through the town and continue in the direction of the road to Santo Tomás (Me-18)
3. After about 5 minutes you will find a roundabout that welcomes the urbanization of Santo Tomás, where usually it will be the meeting point with the host who will accompany you to the house.
· From the Port of Ciutadella (36 min 30KM):
1. Take the Carretera General (Me-1) towards Ferreries, at the height of this town you will find a roundabout where you have to take the third exit towards Ferreries (Me-22)
2. After a few meters, take the deviation to the right towards the Es Migjorn road (Me-20).
3. After 8 kilometers, you will find a roundabout. Take the first exit towards Av. De la Mar and continue on Me-18 towards Santo Tomás.
Four. After approximately 5 minutes you will find a roundabout that leads to the urbanization of Santo Tomás, where it will usually be the meeting point with the host who will accompany you to the house.