Large family house, with 4 double bedrooms, located in the peaceful, rural hamlet of “Les Petite Brosses”, 1km from Mettray, 5km from Tour Airport and only 6km from Tours city centre.
The house stands in 2,000 square meters of fenced gardens with views over open fields towards established woodland. There is secure parking for four cars, with a large electric gate.
The ground floor living area is open plan comprising:
• Kitchen area equipped with dishwasher, electric hob and oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster and coffee maker and a large kitchen table and chairs.
• Dining area with a large dining table and chairs.
• Lounge area with ample seating, including a two seater sofa-bed , large number of individual easy chairs, television ( French reception only ) and a DVD player.
• Utility room with a washer-dryer machine and a further large refrigerator.
• Two large double bedrooms both with en-suite shower bathrooms.
• Large landing area with a separate toilet.
• Two large double bedrooms.
• Bathroom (inc. shower fitting).
• Separate toilet.
Also available for use: travel cot, high chair, iron and ironing board.
The property benefits from a large, south-facing patio. Outside equipment includes:
Charcoal BBQ, wicker settee and chairs, all weather large table and chairs, sun loungers, sun parasol and fixed sun awning and, travel badminton set, boules set