This apartment is newly remodeled, and has brand new furnishings!
Conveniently located; this jewel is only 3 miles from Stanford, Trader Joes, Safeway, and other stores that you'll need! Starbucks and many restaurants to eat at are right around the corner. Also 3 miles away is University St, the main street in downtown Palo Alto, close enough for dinner, yet far enough away that you'll never hear the nightlife.
Longer inquiries are very welcome. Inquire even if the calendar is blocked off.
**BASICS AND FURNISHINGS**
This beautifully renovated and furnished 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment has all the amenities for long term stays and business travelers. The sleeping area includes a queen sized bed in the bedroom. Fully stocked kitchen with appliances, dinnerware, cooking utensils. Just bring your bag!
Conveniently located; this jewel is only three miles from Stanford. Only three miles from Trader Joes, Safeway, and other convenient all the stores you'll need! Starbucks and places to eat are right around the corner. If you're a coffee drinker, the famous Philz Coffee is only two miles away. You're three miles away from University St, the main street in downtown Palo Alto that you can go any time you'd like, yet far enough away that you'll never hear the nightlife.
- High speed internet and Wi-Fi
- Smart TV (50" with YouTube, Netflix, etc). THERE IS NO CABLE OR LOCAL CHANNELS! An HDMI cable is provided for you to plug into your laptop.
- FULL kitchen with everything you need to cook and eat
- Knives, spatulas, pots and pans
- Salt and pepper
- Cups, mugs, plates, bowls for four
- Need something that you normally cook with? Ask us and we will provide it
- Lockbox entry into the apartment
- Heater in the Living Room
- Heater in the bedroom
- Washer and Dryer on premises with detergent
- Luxurious and comfortable queen bed
- Extremely safe neighborhood with private covered parking
30 days+ stays ideal!
Guests access the unit via lockbox entry. Check in is automatic. You can arrive any time, any hour in the day.
Interaction with Guests:
I am available by text or phone to help with any issues that arise. However, you will have the apartment to yourself and I will not be bothering you. Enjoy your home!
The neighborhood is in a quiet tree lined street with families, children, and other working professionals. There are many great restaurants in a five mile radius, discussed in our home guide. Palo Alto is one of the safest and most enjoyable cities in the Bay Area.
You are a five minute drive to the 101 freeway, which can bring you up to San Francisco or down south to San Jose.
There is city transit, and free bus transit supplied by the Stanford University system.
Other Things to Note:
**NEARBY TECH COMPANIES**
- Within ten miles are: Palantir (3), Goooooogle (4), Microsoft (4), LinkedIn (4), Faceboooook (7), NASA Ames/Moffett Field, Mozilla, Nokia, Motorola, Lockheed Martin
**NEARBY HOSPITALS AND HEALTH CARE**
- Stanford Hospital and the Lucile Packard Children Hospital is only four miles away!
- Within five miles are: Palo Alto Medical Foundation, El Camino Hospital, VA Palo Alto Health Care System
- Stanford University is only three miles away
• Not suitable for infants (under 2 years)
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3PM
Refundable Security Deposit to be paid upon arrival: Flat amount per stay (2500USD per stay):
Additional fees to be charged upon arrival
Cleaning Fee: 139$
Refundable Security Deposit: 2500$
After you successfully submit your reservation request, you will receive an e-mail response from the home owner or property manager, within the next 24 hours. At this point, the full details of your confirmed reservation including the address of the property and the contact details of your local host will be shared with you through e-mail.
We hope you have a pleasant stay!