Just a few minutes from the city of Lucca, this stunning holiday home is surrounded by antique fountains and statues, magnificent ponds, courtyards full of beautiful flowers.
The traditional Tuscan flair: wooden beamed ceilings, tiled terracotta floors, ornate fireplaces and big windows overlooking the surrounding hills and olive groves. A truly magic atmosphere! At the same time the Villa offers all the top quality modern comforts: sat. TV, wifi and air-conditioning. Also it offers a centralized music system both inside and outside so that by connecting your device, you will listen to music everywhere.
Personal reservation and maid service. (look below services included)
The villa features a private swimming pool and plenty of sun loungers where you can relax, enjoying the peacefulness of the Tuscan countryside. The swimming pool is located in the center of the city.
BBQ and a large alfresco dining area with seating for 26 people in an antique courtyard with an impressive "Peschiera": a majestic fishpond.
The outdoor areas are superb, as well as the breathtaking interiors. A huge dining area for 26 people, an elegant and spacious living room. From the kitchen you can access the 'Peschiera' courtyard, the alfresco dining area and a patio with some tables, perfect for breakfast time.
There are 12 luxury bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. The price is for 24 people. We can add two extra beds. In total the villa can accomodate up to 26 people. Baby cot is available at extra fee (122 E per week). Every bedroom has air-conditioning, surrounding hills or olive groves.
The Villa offers some leisure areas such as piano and guitar, perfect to relax while drinking whiskey, listening to classic music; a billiards room, where both children and adults will be engaged in friendly games; a wine tasting room.
In the property there is a free washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing boarding. Dry cleaning and ironing are available only on request, at extra charge.
The perfect place for a family or a group of friends. The Villa is furnished and equipped with all modern comforts and top service. Our staff can help you with your stay, ensuring an exclusive, highly personalized experience.
YOUR RESERVATION INCLUDES:
1) Daily Chef service for breakfast and one meal (lunch or dinner) 6 days a week (Wednesday day off). Cost of groceries not included. Customers will be charged 12 euros for breakfast per person and 40 euros for meat meal or 45 euros for fish meal for person to cover the
cost of food and beverages.
2) Daily maid service in the morning 6 days a week (Sunday day off)
3) welcome drinks and appetizers
4) Concierge service on call and on site
5) Gardener & Pool attendant
6) Heating / air-conditioning, water, gas and electricity. The consumption of the airconditioning and electricity is included in the rental rate to 2000 kw; It is very difficult to reach this limit if the airconditioning and electricity are used in a reasonable way.
7) Linen change on Saturday and Wednesday.
8) Wireless internet connection 30MB
9) fitness area
10) pool towels
11) sat-tv and DVD Player
12) centralized music system
13) washing machine and dryer
14) high chair
19) outdoor furniture
ON REQUEST AND FOR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE:
1) Cooking class. min. 6 people
2) wine / oil / ice-cream tasting. min 6 people
3) laundry service / ironing service
4) baby sitting
5) massagges / skin beauty treatments
6) Booking service for concerts and events
7) Individual guided visits to historic city centers with multi-lingual guides
8) Planning of visits and tastings at the most prestigious wineries and olive oil mills in the area
9) standard transfer / Limousine transfer to / from villa / Luxury car rental and / or car with driver
10) cook services
11) Additional housekeeping service
12) pre-stocking villa.
13) Event organization (birthday, marriage, special celebrations). The villa can accommodate up to 150 people indoors
14) Seasonal excursions and activities
15) The consumption of airconditioning over 2000 KW
16) baby cot (122 euros per week)
A LITTLE BIT OF HISTORY ....
Borgo Bernardini was once the hunting lodge of Count Cosimo Bernardini. Every aristocratic family in Lucca used to be a property in the countryside outside the city walls. Today the summer has been converted to a luxury and exclusive Tuscan retreat in a small hamlet surrounded by a vast park decorated by fountains and water features, ancient trees, small squares and historic alleys. The villa has been recently restored and equipped with the following techniques: beamed ceilings, terracotta floors, ornate fireplaces and big windows overlooking the hills and olive groves.
The antique pieces of furniture have belonged to the Bernardini family for centuries and they are unique and exclusive.
The Villa is located in the famous area of Coselli: a gracious small village at the foot of the Mount Pisano, which separates Lucca from Pisa. A place rich in history and beautiful nature: small streams, breath-taking landscapes and amazing panoramas. This particular area of Lucca offers many kind of outdoor activities: hiking (Pizzorne and Mount Pisano), tours of the historical Villas (Villa Bernardini, Villa Buonvisi etc.), fitness trails (Marlia), nature reserves (Gherardesca lake, WWF Bottaccio oasis), termal baths (San Giuliano Terme). Horseback riding lovers will be a 10 minute drive away in a beautiful horse farm. For tennis players, an exclusive Tennis Club is just a 5 minute drive away. A relaxing but also a vacation full of history.
The historic center of Lucca is just 8 km away, a town famous for its medieval walls, also known as the town of the 100 Churches. A hidden gem where time seems to stand still: small shops with local products and groceries. At the same time the town hosts annual famous events all over Europe: the Music Summer Festival (July), Lucca Comics & Games, annual comic book and gaming convention (the 3rd biggest in the world). Pisa airport and its historic center are only 22 km away, Florence and Siena only 1 hour drive away. The vast, sandy and world-famous Versilia coastline is just a 20 minute drive away, the area is famous for the top quality restaurants, amusing nightlife and various designer boutiques.
THINGS TO KNOW:
1) Check in time is 16/19. There is not any reception. Our guests are pleased to communicate in advance the arrival time.
2) The price is for 24 people. An extra bed can be requested. The villa can accomodate max 2 extra beds. I know, in total, the villa can welcome up to 26 people. Infants (0-2 years) can sleep in the baby cot (122 euros per week). Childrens older than 2 years old are considered adults in terms of occupancy.