Built as the summer residence of the important family Controni, noble merchants of Lucca, during the centuries the house has hosted many famous personalities, such as the Prince Frederick of Denmark and Norway.
VIEW, just 6 km from Lucca, this magnificent villa has beautiful frescoed walls and is surrounded by old trees, olive groves and pine forest.
For many years the fertile summer has been devoted to the cultivation of extra virgin olive oil but nowadays it is a relaxation in the middle of the Tuscan countryside. Your reservation includes personal Chef and Maid service
Views of the surrounding countryside. Swimming pool with sun loungers and deck chairs. The former lemon house has been restored and converted into a fitness area. A nice walk through the centuries old trees of our beautiful Italian garden; a dinner in the magnificent alfresco dining area in the backyard of the Villa with an exclusive view of the olive groves and neighboring villages: you will be spoiled for choice! Under the arched loggia there is another lovely dining area with BBQ.
The three floors Villa offers eleven frescoed double bedrooms and magnificent en-suite bathrooms. 4 extra beds are available on request at extra charge. Baby cot is available at extra charge (122 euros per week).
The ground floor features a majestic dining room for up to 26 people and an elegant living room with DVD player; two rest rooms; a laundry room with a washing machine and a typical Tuscan fully equipped kitchen. A billiards and a reading room.
The interiors of this luxury Villa reveal its Old world heritage, from the glittering and the dining room. This aristocratic flair combines with modern comforts such as wifi, air conditioning and the ultimate perfect experience.
On the first floor there is a marvelous living room with murano glass chandeliers and beautiful views over the park of the villa; an elegant studio and 6 sumptuous double bedrooms.
On the second floor, a beautiful attic with wooden beams will make you want to stay forever. 5 luxury refined double bedrooms (en suite walk-in closet) with en-suite bathrooms are located on this floor.
The Villa has a small deconsecrated church where the famous Luigi Matteucci was buried, a diplomat of the Grand Duke of Tuscany in France and a father of Felice Matteucci, the inventor of the first stroke engine. beautiful fresco painted walls
Your reservation includes:
1) Welcome drinks and appetizers
2) Daily Chef service for breakfast and one meal (lunch or dinner) 6 days a week (Wednesday day off). Cost of groceries not included. Customers will be charged 12 euros for breakfast per person and 40 euros for meat meal or 45 euros for fish meal for person to cover the cost of food and beverages.
3) Daily maid service in the morning 6 days a week (Sunday day off).
4) Concierge service on call and on site
5) Gardener & Pool attendant
6) Heating / air-conditioning, water, gas and electricity. The airconditioning and electricity are included in the rental rate to 2000 kw; It is difficult to reach this limit if the airconditioning / electricity are used in a reasonable way.
7) Linen change on Saturday and Wednesday.
8) Internet wireless connection
9) fitness area
10) pool towels
11) sat-tv and DVD Player
12) washing machine and dryer
-Pool (14m x 7m) with sun beds
- Alfresco dining area
OPTIONAL SERVICES (EXTRA FEE)
1) Cooking class. min. 6 people
2) wine / oil / ice-cream tasting. min 6 people
3) laundry service / ironing service
4) baby sitting
5) massagges / skin beauty treatments
6) Booking service for concerts and events
7) Individual guided visits to historic city centers with multi-lingual guides
8) Planning of visits and tastings at the most prestigious wineries and olive oil mills in the area
9) standard transfer / Limousine transfer to / from villa / Luxury car rental and / or car with driver
10) cook services
11) Additional housekeeping service
12) pre-stocking villa.
13) Event organization (birthday, marriage, special celebrations). The villa can accomodate up to 50 people.
14) Seasonal excursions and activities
15) Baby cot
THINGS TO KNOW
-check-in time is 16/19 by appointment. There is no reception. Our guests are pleased to communicate in advance the arrival time
-the price is for 22 people. The villa can accommodate up to 4 extra beds for an additional charge; thanks to the extra beds, this stunning residence can accomodate up to 26 people. Baby cot available upon request and free of charge. Infants (0-2 years old) can sleep in the baby cot (122 euros per week); childrens older than 2 yeasr old are considered adults in terms of occupancy.
.the airconditioning and electricity are included in the rental rate up to 2000KW; clients will be charged accordingly to usage.