A grand Victorian house with some of the best views in Fowey from the
wide bay windows and the paved terrace at the front with its glass
balustrade. Set in an elevated position on the famous Esplanade a
fabulous, panoramic vista stretches before you across the harbour
taking in Polruan, Pont Pill, the ruins of St Catherine’s Castle and
right out to sea.
* Sleeps: 8.
* Bedrooms: 4.
* Beds: 2 x Kingsize (5’), 2 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, fridge, freezer,
coffee-maker, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Facilities for families: Highchair provided.
* Outside: Front terrace at ground floor level with outdoor
furniture, barbecue and fantastic views.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.8 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided (fibre optics). Central heating
* Important notes: No smoking.