Situated in our custom built bespoke luxury lodge park 'Colania Dene' Applin Lodge is a welcoming lodge with fresh colour schemes and a light airy feel.
Enter the lodge and you’ll find a spacious hallway, which features a large cloakroom cupboard and the open-plan living layout is where you’ll find it makes a real statement. The vaulted roof means high ceilings and extra windows give a real sense of space. Combine this with French doors that have full height cathedral windows above, and you get a really calm, airy lodge. You can really stretch out in the lounge area, which is kitted out with grey sofas and a wall-mounted fireplace. And the décor – laminate flooring, soft grey and yellow curtains and downlighters – gives the room a look of understated elegance. The dining space, meanwhile, is a great place to entertain, with a contemporary dining table and six high-backed chairs.
You’ll be just as impressed with the kitchen. Style-wise, it’s bang up to date with its glossy beige units, high spec appliances. Plus, there’s a handy breakfast bar with comfy white leather stools. And there’s no expense spared when it comes to the décor – think sophisticated furnishings and mod cons. You’ll feel instantly at home from the moment you step inside.
You will also find two double bedrooms and one twin room in the lodge which have a really relaxed ambience. The prize for wow-factor looks goes to the master bedroom though, thanks to its en-suite, which has a shower pod. There’s a family bathroom, too, which has a full-sized bath and a lovely tranquil feel.
- The lodge sleeps a maximum of six people
- Large deck with private hot tub (a maximum number of five people is permitted in the hot tub at one time)
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, electric oven, electric hob, washer/drier, microwave, toaster, kettle & coffee machine
- Sofas in living room, dining table with six chairs and breakfast bar with two stools
- Electric wood burning stove
- Flat screen TV in living room and master bedroom, DVD player in living room
- Gas central heating
- Family bathroom with shower over bath and en-suite shower room
- Pets welcome
- Free Wifi (subject to our fair usage policy for holiday use)
Our normal changeover days are Mondays and Friday although we may be able to offer arrivals on different days on request.