School Cottage, formerly part of the village chapel and school until
1905, was built around 1850 of Cornish stone and slate. Inside there is
a light and airy feel, with a wood burning stove, chapel-style roof
beams and lovely soft furnishings which add to the overall charm.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave,
* Facilities for families: Cot and stair gate provided, but no cot
* Outside: Private grass area to the side of cottage and small slate
patio with garden bench, table, two chairs and BBQ at rear.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Gas central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.