Overlooking the green on Ben Ainslie Square, Stone's Throw is enjoyed by couples and is both family and pet friendly. The house is set in a residential development which was voted Supreme Winner of the Housing Design Awards. The development forms part of the 2012 Olympic legacy, Stone's Throw was home to the Trinidad and Bermuda Olympic sailing teams. Portland Castle, Sailing Academy, pubs and cafes and the iconic Portland Bill lighthouse are nearby visitor attractions. The Cove House Inn and Quiddles Cafe are particular favourites to sit and enjoy the spectacular sunset over Chesil Beach. At the top of the road there is Victoria Gardens, where there is a play area for young children and tennis courts, which are free of charge and no booking is required. For the adventurous there is a skateboard park on Chesil Beach.
Living Room at Stones Throw
• Open plan kitchen living area, situated on the ground floor with access to the garden.
• Furnished with two leather sofas seating four, glass coffee table, wall-mounted TV with Freeview and DVD player.
• Wi-Fi internet access available.
Kitchen Facilities at Stones Throw
• Open plan with living area, accessing the garden and separate utility room.
• Featuring an electric fan oven with grill, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, kettle and toaster.
• Complete with a full range of utensils and accessories including cafetiere, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board.
• Utility room features, wc, wash basin, washing machine and cupboard.
• High chair.
Bedrooms at Stones Throw
• Situated on the first floor.
• Furnished with a double bed, built-in wardrobe with two sets of drawers, dressing table, mirror, two bedside cabinets with lamps and alarm clock.
• Featuring a flatscreen TV with Freeview and DVD player.
• Travel cot provided on request.
• Situated on the first floor with views of Chesil Beach and vaulted ceiling.
• Furnished with twin beds, free standing wardrobe with integrated drawers, dressing table, two bedside cabinets with bedside lamps and clock radio with iPod dock.
Bathrooms at Stones Throw
• Family bathroom situated on the first floor.
• Comprises of wc, shower over bath, wash basin, shaver point, hair dryer, heated towel rail and mirror.
• Separate utility room with wc and wash basin.
Outside the accommodation
• Level access to property with one flight of internal stairs.
• Private enclosed rear garden with a table and seating for four.
• Just a short walk away from the National Sailing Academy, Portland Castle and Chesil Beach.
• A 15 minute drive away from Weymouth.
• Designated parking for one car and visitor parking.