Beautifully renovated 3 bedroom semi detached cottage located on the stunning Lizard Peninsula; one of the most beautiful and secluded places in Cornwall.
Set in an idyllic setting with superb accommodation.
Less than 1 mile from the South West Coastal Path.
Only 1.5 miles from picturesque fishing village of Coverack with a pub, restaurants and two beaches.
• Large lounge with 2 comfy sofas, large screen Smart TV, Freeview, DVD player and log burning stove.
• Fully fitted kitchen with farmhouse dining table & chairs.
• Large master bedroom with king size bed, Smart TV and en suite shower room and W.C.
• Bedroom with double bed, Smart TV and views of gardens
• Bedroom with 2 single beds which can be configured as a superkingsize bed, Smart TV
• Family Bathroom with over bath shower and W.C.
• Utility room with washing machine.
• Downstairs W.C.
• Linen and towels provided with iron & ironing board and rotary airer
• Appliances include washing machine, dishwasher, electric oven, American style fridge freezer, microwave, gas hob
• Barbecue and charcoal available
• High chair for guests with children
• Free Superfast Wi-Fi available
• Parking is provided with ample space on the private drive
• No stag/hen parties or similar
• Sorry no pets and no smoking
Please note in case of allergies pets live at the property when not rented.