Traditional village house, spacious (200m2) and comfortable, completely renovated, located in the center of Caromb in a quiet alley, close to all shops ..
- The ground floor consists of a large bright hall, overlooking the bay window of a courtyard (possibility to put bicycles), and a very quiet independent studio of 12m2 adjoining a bathroom and a separate toilet, with two beds (0,90x2m) ..
the stone staircase of Provence will take you to the three higher levels:
- On the second floor:
* large lounge / dining room of 35m2 very pleasant with a large library, country furniture, high speed Wi-Fi, 4K TV
* Large fitted kitchen, dishwasher, large fridge with freezer
* Comfortable bathroom, washing machine
* A separate toilet
* The "red room" (18m2) equipped with a very comfortable king size bed and a dressing room
- On the third floor:
* The "blue room" (15m2), quiet overlooking the courtyard, with a double bed (1M60x1M90)
- At the fourth floor:
* A fully equipped summer kitchen, refrigerator
* a panoramic terrace table, chairs and deck chairs, BBQ, overlooking the belfry of the village, Mont Ventoux (rising) and lace Montmirail (sunset).
A comfortable two-seater sofa bed can be used as an extra bed on the ground floor.
Parking lots are very easily available at 150 m.
The town of Carpentras, rich in the history of the Contat Venaissin, including a Provencal market, and the all big-box stores, is accessible in 10 minutes.
The region of Mont Ventoux, sunny all year, is perfect for hiking and bike rides or motorbikes. In winter, the quick access to two stations (in 20 minutes) allows the practice of alpine skiing and Nordic skiing.
Caromb is an authentic Provencal village, living all year. Go get hot croissants in a narrow alley in the morning, breakfast on the terrace while watching the sunrise on the Ventoux, dinner on the twilight behind the lace of Montmirail ... These changes of pace will make your stay unforgettable!
But history and culture are at your doorstep! The most prestigious summer festivals (the theater in Avignon, the choregies of Orange are 30 minutes, the lyric art in Aix-en-Provence, an hour) await you, but also the sumptuous landscapes of the Lubéron, or the reputed antique market of Isle sur la Sorgue ...