This 19th Century cottage is full of character and charm which has recently been fully refurbished. There are some low doorways and ceilings (so you have to watch your head!) and yet it comes with up to date features such as:-
• flat screen TV's in the lounge and main bedroom;
• Aga wood burning stove;
• Nespresso coffee machine;
• new en-suite with standalone bath.
Upon entering the cottage, you will find the following rooms off the hallway:-
The Lounge containing:-
• the wood burning stove;
• flat screen TV with Netflix;
• dvd player together with a selection of dvd's;
• characterful beamed ceiling.
The Family Bathroom containing a shower, basin, wc, and illuminated cabinet with shaver socket.
The Dining room/ Kitchen containing:-
• dining table and chairs for six people;
• wine storage cabinet;
• Nest heating control;
• Internet/ DAB radio;
• fridge/ freezer;
• filter coffee maker;
• cooker hob and oven;
• washing machine;
• cooking dishes, pans and utensils.
The bedrooms on the first floor are accessed by a narrow winding staircase. The main bedroom has the following attributes:-
• beautiful beamed vaulted ceiling;
• attractive ornate chandelier light;
• wall mounted flat screen TV;
• en-suite bathroom with attractive suite including a stand alone bath (with low ceiling).
Access to the rear patio and garden is from the dining area where you can sit out and enjoy the afternoon sun.
There is off-street parking for two cars at the front of the cottage on the driveway (monitored by a CCTV camera).