The Boat House is a stunning waterfront property which has been
designed and furnished to the highest standards with statement
furniture and artwork throughout. Uninterrupted creek views from the
spectacular balconies and all principal rooms. This property even has
its own mooring on Devoran Quay with canoes and a rowing boat for your
enjoyment. Just a short stroll to The Old Quay pub which serves
wonderful food and also on the Bissoe trail which is perfect for
cycling, walking, boating and bird watching!
* Sleeps: 8.
* Bedrooms: 4.
* Beds: 2 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave,
large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, wine cooler.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Beautifully presented garden with a private jetty, rowing
boat and canoes. Two large balconies accessible from the first
floor bedrooms. Large gravel driveway at the front of the property.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 4 cars provided on the driveway.
* Nearest pub: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please supervise children in the
garden and bring your own flotation jackets if you intend to use
the rowing boat or canoes.