Beautiful 2BR flat in the heart of London’s Holborn district, just minutes from Saint Paul’s Cathedral!
- 2 bedrooms, 1 sofa bed in the living room, 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps up to 6 guests, perfect for two couples or a small family
- 2nd floor flat with a lift
- 80 sqm apartment with free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a clothes washer and dryer
- Close to Chancery Lane and Holborn Underground Stations (Central and Piccadilly Lines)
- Close to all of the must-see attractions in London including Saint Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, Millennium Bridge, The Thames and more!
About the apartment:
This 80 square meter apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a secure residential apartment building with an elevator. It is fully furnished with beautiful wood flooring throughout and can comfortably host up to 6 guests. The apartment has been recently renovated and is incredibly spacious thanks to its well thought-out design with separate bedrooms and bathrooms and a spacious gathering area. You are sure to feel right at home in this beautiful London vacation rental.
The flat has a bright, open-plan living and dining area, furnished with a sofa, armchair, flat-screen TV with local channels and more. The sofa can be converted into a bed to sleep two guests if necessary and additional linens will be provided. There is a table and chairs for four so that you can eat meals in the apartment if you fancy staying in one evening instead of eating in one of the many neighborhood restaurants. A free WiFi connection is available throughout the apartment.
The fully equipped, modern kitchen lies just off the living area. It comes with a stove, oven, dishwasher, small refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, teakettle and more. All pots, pans, crockery and utensils are provided so that you can benefit from the luxury of being able to prepare meals at home. There is a breakfast bar with 3 stools where you can enjoy your morning coffee or an afternoon tea. There is a clothes washing machine and drying machine, which will allow you to pack light and save room for all of your British souvenirs. An iron and board will also be at your disposal to do some light pressing.
The first bathroom is accessible from the hallway. It has a combination bathtub/shower, toilet and sink. Complementary toilet rolls, shampoos, shower gels and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay. Luxurious bath towels are provided for 6 people as well. A hair dyer is also included so need to pack one.
The Master bedroom contains a double-size bed, nightstands, and plenty of cupboard space to store your belongings. All sheets and linens are provided and you will find the bed neatly made upon arrival. It features an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower, toilet and sink. The second bedroom also has a double bed.
A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and entry codes, a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll find a personal guidebook in the flat with suggestions on where to eat and shop in the Covent Garden area and what to see and do in London.
About the Holborn Location:
This London vacation rental apartment is situated in heart of the city, close to all of the main attractions. It is the ideal location for those looking to explore London by foot or Tube. The River Thames is just a stone’s throw away where you can stroll along the riverbanks; admire the views from London’s famous bridges, including the impressive Millennium footbridge or the famous Tower Bridge. Saint Paul’s Cathedral is located down the road and is a must-see for history lovers. Fleet Street is full of traditional English pubs and home to some of the oldest alehouses in London such as Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese.
Head over to Covent Garden to explore its covered markets and grab a bite to eat. The neighbourhood is full of theatres for those looking to see a West End musical, comedy show or other performances. Cross over the Thames to reach the London Eye and take a ride to view London from above. The area is also home to some of London’s best restaurants and there’s sure to be something to satisfy everyone’s taste buds.
With its close proximity to two London Underground stations, Chancery Lane and Holborn, access to other areas of the city is a piece of cake. You can easily reach sights such as Buckingham Palace, visit Westminster Abbey and Big Ben, have a picnic in Hyde Park or go shopping at Harrods Department Store. The Tube stations also create easy links to reach London’s Heathrow, Gatwick or Luton airports.
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted if the booking fits our calendar
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Checkout is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: ��110
- Damage Deposit. £400. This will be pre-authorised on your credit card during the check-in.
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties or events and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 6 people.
- Minimum age. The main booker must be 27 years of age or older. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.