Sunset View is a detached bungalow, located in 8 acres of private
grounds. This recently built detached property is all on one level and
is spacious, light and airy. The bungalow is furnished to a high
standard and benefits from a leather sofa, oak furniture and a bespoke
hand-crafted kitchen and fittings. The breath-taking views over the
open countryside will refresh your senses and be sure not to miss the
spectacular sunsets. There is an enclosed rear garden with patio area
which is ideal for al fresco dining in the summer months. Sunset View
is surrounded by open countryside, this is an ideal retreat for a
relaxing holiday or for exploring the delights and natural beauty of
this tranquil haven. The Yorkshire Dales, Windermere and the
spectacular Lake District, West Coast, The Forest of Bowland and the
Three Peaks are all within a 1/2-hour drive.
* Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1.5 miles
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 1 bedroom, open plan kitchen/lounge/dining room, en suite.
* Beds: 1 double bed
* Luxuries: DVD player, coffee machine. Unlimited WiFi is available
free of charge.
* General: TV with Freeview. Oil central heating.
* Utilities: Fridge, freezer, electric cooker with double oven and
grill, microwave, coffee machine, washing machine.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: No smoking at this property. Mobile phone signal is variable.
Towels are provided.
* Layout: One level.
* Outdoors: Garden with furniture
* Parking: Private parking for one car
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.