Clowsgill Holme sits in the gorgeous Baldy Mountain area just above the quaint town of Breckenridge, only ten minutes from the slopes. This custom log home was built for both mountain entertaining and taking in the breathtaking views. The beautiful post and beam construction crafted from British Colombian redwoods and the floors from reclaimed wood, showcase the fine craftsmanship and design of this incredible mountain retreat. Luxurious furnishings, modern appliances and five-star amenities abound to make your next vacation to Breckenridge unforgettable!
LOCATION – Located in a quiet residential neighborhood atop Baldy Mountain, you will find the perfect spot to relax and unwind with endless activities right outside your door. With easy access to the Breckenridge Ski Resort and cross-country, hiking and biking trails right out the door, this is the perfect property any time of year.
AMENITIES – Designed for entertaining throughout the house and with plenty of sleeping accommodations including five spacious bedrooms, Clowsgill Holme delivers. The vaulted ceilings and large picture windows found on the main level provide a magnificent venue to gather at the end of a busy day. There are two dining tables that will comfortably seat fourteen guests making this a great home for hosting a large group. The fully equipped professional kitchen provides an inviting setting for a creative chef to prepare delicious meals with granite slab countertops and top-of-the-line stainless appliances. A gas grill awaits the grill master on the main deck when outdoor dining beckons. The lower level of this home offers a spectacular living space including a family room with a large sectional, gas fireplace, flat screen TV with cable and Blu-ray DVD player, a perfect hang out spot for the kids with the bunk bedroom conveniently close by. Relax in the hot tub with its stellar views and then take a steam shower to further unwind after a day full of activity.
Property at a Glance
• 5 Bedrooms / 4.5 Baths (4 Full /1 Half – off Kitchen) / 5,230 s.f.
• Sleeps 14 – 1 King, 2 Queens, 1 Full, 2 Single Bunks (twin over twin) & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Bunk Bedroom)
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Quandary Peak & Baldy Mountain
• Goldenview Neighborhood – Baldy Mountain Area
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – 4.3 miles to Peak 9 base
o Shuttle – 0.2 mile (3 min. walk) to shuttle located at Club House Rd.
o Main St – 3.8 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 16 people (6 – dining area table, 8 – kitchen area table, 2 – kitchen island)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room, Family Room & Master King Suite
• Living Room (mid-level) – Gas fireplace, flat screen TV with cable & Blu-ray DVD player
• Family Room (lower level) – Gas fireplace, flat screen TV with cable & Blu-ray DVD player
• Outdoor Deck (main level) – Gas grill
• Outdoor Deck (lower level) – Hot tub
• Laundry – Full-size washer & dryer located in Laundry Room (off Kitchen)
• 2 Car Garage with gear storage
• Mud Room
• Vehicle Recommendations – AWD/4WD RECOMMENDED for this property
• Parking – 2 car garage with 2 outdoor spaces – 4 spaces total
• No Smoking
• Dog Friendly - 1 dog allowed with arrangement at booking; security deposit & pet rent required
• Elevator not accessible to guests
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old