Villa Ansarino is a luxury 3 bedroom villa with private terrace & pool situated on the prestigious Mar Menor Golf Resort in the Costa Calida, Spain. The villa has been completely transformed and modernised both internally & externally compared to many of the other villas that you find for rental at the resort. It boasts a unique position sat just metres from the 6th green with a view beyond along the fairway down to the tee - it is a golfers dream!
Located within easy access to golf courses (over 10 courses within 20 minutes drive), shops, restaurants and bars, the resort is close to Los Alcazares which sits on the Mar Menor with its wide, quiet and safe beaches. The villa sleeps 6 and is furnished to a high standard to make your stay comfortable. Newly refurbished, the villa boasts a large sunny L shaped patio and private pool (approx. 8 x 4 m), 3 bedrooms, (2 x king 1 x twin) 2 bathrooms, downstairs wc, fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining room. WiFi and full range of TV channels are also included. There is full air-conditioning and radiators in all rooms. All bed linen and towels are provided; including pool towels. Hair dryers are also provided in every bedroom. The area is very well maintained and safe for families as there is very little traffic and the area is under security 24 hours a day, all traffic into / out of the area being checked by security personnel. The resort includes its own 18-hole golf course, paddle tennis courts, communal pools and a Spar supermarket. At the centre of the resort is the Intercontinental 4/5 Star hotel with bars and restaurants (BBQ, Italian, Japanese, Club house and fine dining), spa/gym ). See: http://www.intercontinentalmarmenor.com/en/spa-treatments-and-pool-heated.html )
All just a short walk away. A few minutes walk out of the resort you will find “El Boulevard” which has a further range of bars and restaurants to choose from as well as a Sabadell bank with ATM. The villa is about 20 minutes from Murcia/San Javier Airport or 50-60 minutes south of Alicante Airport.
The house is 10 minutes drive from Los Alcazares, a cozy and authentic Spanish seaside resort with restaurants and shops and a beautiful beach promenade. The nearest beach is approximately 10 minutes drive . The Mar Menor is a large lagoon with 73 km of shoreline, this makes the beach shallow and very family friendly. Here you can try many kinds of water sports, such as kiting, diving, sailing and sport fishing, etc. Larger towns with attractions and great shopping for example Cartagena, Murcia and Torrevieja, which are all between 15-30 min drive by car.
The resort offers facilities for both golfers and families and guests can choose to play golf on the 18 hole course or at any of the other 10+ courses within 20 minute drive. Google “Murcia 525 Golf” or “Galaxy Golf Los Alcazares” to find the best rates for local golf courses. Because of the combination of being situated in a golf resort and with its own private pool, the property is ideal for both golfers and families and combinations!
Interaction With Guests
While you are staying with us you will be looked after Victoria. Victoria will contact you 2 weeks prior to your stay to give you villa entry details. She will also be your point of contact during your stay and will ensure you are happy with everything and any problems are resolved quickly. If you require Victoria to buy you supplies before your arrival this can also be arranged.
Getting To The Villa
Taxis are readily available at Murcia airport and will take approx. 20 minutes.
For car hire and/or transfers to/from Alicante Airport, we recommend Flamenca Cars based in San Javier.
The Local Area
Mar Menor Golf Resort is based near the village of Torre-Pacheco which is approx 5 minutes drive away heading inland. The beautiful fishing village of Los Alcazares is a 10 minute drive away with its beautiful beaches along a stretch of water known as the Mar Menor lagoon. The calm and shallow stretch of coastline is perfect for families due to is safe waters. There is also a lovely promenade lined with local “chiringuitos” serving refreshments. Within 20/30 minutes of the villa are also the historical towns of Cartagena, Murcia & San Javier as well as more modern attractions such as “La Zenia Boulevard” with its shops, bars and restaurants. For water sports enthusiasts, “The Spinosa Centre” is 15 minutes away with its range of activities on offer.
Mar Menor Golf Resort is based near the village of Torre-Pacheco which is approx 5 minutes drive away. A car is not a necessity but would be advisable as there are so many lovely places to visit. However if you do not have a car, TP has a train station which goes to Murcia & Cartagena, 2 beautiful towns definitely worth a visit. Download the RenfeTicket app to find times and prices of tickets, the tourist Ida y vuelta are the prices to choose for a return trip.
There is also a local bus “Urbano” that stops at the golf resort and heads into Torre Pacheco. See the guest folder at the villa for time tables.
There is a Doctor service in T-P called “Centro de Salud” take your passport and EU medical card with your if you need to be treated.
Guests can arrive at the villa from 3pm on day of arrival and must vacate the property on departure day by 10am.
Villa Ansarino, Mar Menor Golf Resort.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed at the villa.
2. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit of 6 persons or have children at the property under the age of 7.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs other residents, resort quiet hours are from 11:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. The villa is a privately-owned holiday home; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is permitted.
9. Glassware: No glass or crockery should be used in outdoor areas, good quality outdoor tableware is supplied. In the event of an outdoor glass breakage, the property manager should be contacted immediately. This could lead to a penalty due to pool draining, cleaning etc.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens, bath & pool towels are included in the villa cost plus an end of stay clean. If you are staying longer than 1 week, a mid-stay clean will be offered by the property manager for an additional fee.
11. Rubbish: Any rubbish must be disposed of frequently in the recycling/bin area located along the road from the villa.
12. Swimming Pool: Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in swimming pool without adult supervision. Use at your own risk, a pool technician attends the villa twice weekly and tests the water quality. The pool cover is only used if the guest pays for pool heating (October - May £120 per week additional charge)
13. Cancellations/booking: Upon paying the deposit this is deemed to be acceptance of the rental rules. Deposits are non-refundable unless the villa is re-rented to other guests. The balance will be due 8 weeks prior to arrival, an email reminder will be sent. Once the deposit has been received, your details will be sent to the property manager who will then contact you directly 2 weeks before your arrival with villa entry details etc.
14. The villa has a property manager who will deal with any issues, they will also provide details for entry to villa. The television is on a Wifi network so occasionally viewing may be interrupted.
15. A security deposit of £200 is added to each booking, this will be refunded within 48 hours once the villa has been cleaned and inspected.
16. A guest folder will be available for you on arrival, please read the useful information about the property and the local area.
17. On departure please ensure that everything purchased by you has been binned, regardless of its age and condition. This particularly applies to food and drink items.
18. Please ensure that all air con and fans are turned off when leaving the villa (at all times). Failure to do this on departure could lead to an extra charge. Please understand that these facilities cost a lot to run and so should be considered at all times.
Villa Ansarino is fully registered with the local tourist board and we look forward to receiving our official “plate” to display soon. (Application was processed 11/4/18)
As part of this (updated) process, we are now required to ask for copies of guest’s passports & boarding passes, much like a hotel, before arrival.
The villa has a Facebook page with useful links for guests, please search “Villa Ansarino”.