Renovated three-room apartment 50m from Porta San Lorentino and the ancient medieval walls.
The heart of the historic center is a 10-minute walk away, as is the train station.
The apartment is fully equipped with electrical appliances, crockery and condiments essential for cooking at home. If you prefer to eat outside, there are restaurants, pizzerias and bars nearby.
We are also close to the Aretine surgical clinics: San Giuseppe Hospital, Poggio del Cura nursing home and the Aretino surgical center.
Everything you need within walking distance ... food, restaurants, bars, shops, post office, supermarket, delicatessen .......
- Smoking is not permitted. The apartment is completely NO-SMOKING.
- Do not disturb the other condominiums
- It is forbidden to organize parties / events
- Upon arrival you will need to pay the city tax of 1,50 euros per day per person (over 12 years) for the first 4 days of stay
- Check-in at any time after 15:00
- Check-out by 11:00
- We ask to inform us at least one day before the arrival time in order to agree on the check-in time.
- A document must be presented upon arrival.