Charming house, old barn, newly restored in a very current and charming style includes:
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 shower rooms and 2 toilets
- an open kitchen with a living room and a living room with stove and a table football.
The kitchen is equipped (dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, washing machine)
- 2 terraces orientated SOUTH with barbecue and chiliennes and living room of garden.
At the gates of the Gulf of Morbihan:
- 5 minutes from Auray and its old port St Goustan and its artists' studios, the port of Bono
- 15 minutes from the beaches of Carnac, St Philibert, Locmariaquer, Trinidad / Mer ...
- 15 mn from Vannes, medieval town
- close to the pier to visit the islands (monks' island, island of Artz ..) of the Gulf of Morbihan
- 45 minutes from the Belle Ile en Mer pier, Houat, Hoëdic (Quiberon) and Groix (Lorient)