In the Hautes-Alpes, in the heart of the Queyras Massif, in the village of Ceillac. Apartment on the 1st floor of a large chalet, located on the heights of the village, less than 10 minutes walk from the village center. Its privileged location offers its residents a wide view of the valley and provides exceptional sunshine, both in summer and winter.
The apartment With an area of approximately 50m², is composed of:
- 1 living / dining room with table, chairs and sofa, lit by a large bay window
- 1 separate kitchen area, with electric cooker, electric oven, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, toaster ...
- 1 bathroom with a small bath, very comfortable for children's toilet - 1 separate WC
- 1 bedroom with double bed 140 * 190cm - 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds and 1 single bed, 3 in 90 * 190cm
- Small balcony facing south with views largely open on the valley and the massif of Fontsancte.
Stove with hob and oven - Microwave, Washing machine, LCD TV, Iron, Coffee machine, Toaster
In winter, a closed and personal ski closet is available at the foot of the chalet.
A stop "shuttle" is located at the foot of the chalet to bring you, in winter, at the foot of the ski area (less than 10 min)