- English, French
Minimum age of primary renter:18
Excellent Location and Very Quiet
The flat is a two-bed room apartment on the 3rd floor, no elevator. The location is excellent. Actually the location could not be better. Very close to the metro, trains, good restaurants and grocery stores. About a five minute walk to the metro. Full kitchen and washer. The bathroom is very small - very small!
Here are the upsides and downsides to the apartment:
1. Location, location, location - could not be a better location. Not in a tourist area which is a good thing. About 3 metro stops on the line - about 10 minutes or less to the tourist sights. Great stores, restaurants an easy few minutes walk.
2. Very quiet! Each morning we awoke to the bird singing.
3. Kitchen with small refrigerator, stove, oven and microwave. All the items in the kitchen that one would need.
4. Has a small washing machine but it works well. About 1/3 size of washing machines in the U.S. No dryer, but that is common in Europe. We hung out laundry to dry.
5. Wifi is excellent and easy to use.
6. Extra sheets and plenty of towels.
1. Bathroom is tiny and was the smallest I have ever seen. The shower is very small and so is the sink. The sink is difficult to use for anything other than washing hands. We used the kitchen sink for everything else.
2. The larger bedroom does not have curtains that keep the light out. While not very bright at night, if you plan on sleeping in you may find it too bring. We used eye shades.
3. 3rd floor up. You will need to carry everything up. We had small carry-on bags and are fine with walking up stairs. The stairs are wide and lighted.
Overall a nice apartment. Five+ stars for the location and quiet apartment. I gave the apartment four stars due to the bathroom. Apartment would work well for a family of four. I would not recommend for two couples.