6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, 2 fireplaces, two kitchens, pool and barbecue
Montserrat García Copado
- English, Spanish
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
The Parador del Silo is located in a privileged area of Cónchar, a town located in a strategic geographical enclave between the Sierra Nevada, the Alpujarra, the Costa Tropical and the proximity of the city of Granada. All these places are nearby and we recommend visiting.
Attending to personal preferences, the visitor can choose what they most want.
1.- If you choose to relax, rest and forget the stress, this is the ideal place because the nature and comforts of the rural house (pool, garden, fireplace, barbecue, the sound of birds, etc.) invites you to it; if you do not want to cook, next to the house there is a restaurant in which its owners serve seasonal dishes with fruits and vegetables taken directly from their harvest, as well as wine raised and made from their own vineyards; they are fresh and quality products that vary according to the time of year.
2.- If you want to undertake activities, you will not have time to get bored:
- Next to the rural house, there is an open-air sports center where children and adults can practice free sports (tennis, basketball, handball, five-a-side football, etc.).).
- You can also make numerous hiking routes by bike or on foot through various rural roads in full contact with nature (ascent and descent by mountains and by the river); Here we suggest some of them:
A) Half-day Senderimo:
- Route "Arroyo del Alcázar" and its waterfall (Cónchar).
- Route "Del Rio".
- Route "La Atalaya de Cónchar" (nazarí tower).
- Climb to the hill of the cross.
- Route "Río de los Arcos".
B) One day excursions:
The rural house allows visitors to combine their rest with visits to nearby historical and natural sites of unquestionable beauty such as:
- The Alhambra and the Generalife.
- Practice the Ski in Sierra Nevada.
- The Alpujarra and the Sierra Nevada Natural Park.
- Practice golf (Golf less than 30 minutes).
- Enjoy the Costa Tropical (beach of Salobreña, Almuñécar and La Herradura).
C) Integrate in the popular festivals that are in the following dates:
- Day 1 of January: Rifa de Ánimas. Centennial popular auction.
- Day 6 of January: Festival of must (free tasting of must and remojón).
- Days 15, 16 and 17 of August: Festivities of San Roque
- Visit to the Parish Church of San Pedro built in the seventeenth century by the architect Ambrosio de Vico. It is a temple with a Mudejar facade in brick and stonework with valuable works of sacred art in its interior, including a crucified one of the prestigious Granada school.
You can also combine the three options described, according to personal preferences and dates.