One of a group of beatifully converted barns on Trenarlett Farm located
in a wonderfully tranquil spot in the heart of rural Cornwall.
Extremely spacious and well equipped, Dickins Cottage has everything
you need for a relaxing break. Nearby villages each have a pub serving
food and the proximity of the A30 and A39 mean exploring Cornwall could
not be easier.
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2
* Beds: Double (6'), twin (3') - both zip and link.
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels); Please order linked or unlinked beds in
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Fridge, freezer, small range style electric
cooker, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave, slow-cooker,
* Nearest beach: 9 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1.5 miles.
* Outdoors: Fully enclosed garden, slate paved and gravel from main
front entrance up steps to lawned side garden with garden furtiture
and barbecue. Further pretty open courtyard area to front with
seating and pergolas. Covered area for bikes/hanging
wetsuites/storing surfboards etc.
* Parking: Parking for two cars.
* Family facilities: Travel cot (linen not included) available on
request; other equipment may be hired - see hire page.
* Pets: Three small pets allowed; £25 per pet per week.
* General: Electricity and oil included in rent; oil fired hot
water/underfloor heating, heated towel rail bathroom, wood-burning
* Important notes: No smoking, mobile phone coverage varies, the
cottage is designed with wheelchair users or those with limited
mobility in mind and some additional facilities can be provided.
The owner is happy to discuss your individual requirements to help
you decide if it is suitable for you.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.